Port au loupHoliday rental
- Guérande, Pays de la Loire
The Home of Floated Wood is a home of architect composed of two dividing shelters where the privacy of each is preserved. " Harbour to the wolf " of 47 m 2 Terrace - Garden - equipped Kitchen - Living room / stay - 2 rooms on the floor (a bed of 160) (2 beds of 90) - Room of water - Toilet independent - common Buanderie - Necessary infant. Comfort: LL common, LV, MB, TV, TNT, DVD, Living room of garden, Barbecue, Transats, Sheets and linen of home provided
Reservation in about fifteen for the periods of July and August
- in the countryside in quiet and peaceful hamlet
- Discover the region, Recreation, business proc
- Kit linen dress(toilet) - house and sheets no 12€ / person
|Indicative rates: see schedule for details|
|Tariff per night||51.45€|
|Tariff per week||360€|
|Linen house prices (per stay)||3€|
|Household (end of stay)||40€|
|Sheet (per bed)||12€|
|Towels (per traveller)||10€|
- Internet connection
- Holiday vouchers
|Type of property||House|
|Type of accommodation||Nine|
|Rental in||Private house|
|Kitchen :Living room / kitchen|
1 Separate toilet.
|Parking: Private parking|
|Shared washing machine|
|Swim (5 km)|
|Shops (3 km)|
|Horse riding (5 km)|
|Station (5 km)|
|Golf (3 km)|
|Sea (5 km)|
|Fishing (5 km)|
|Swimming pool (3 km)|
|Nearby Cities / Points (3 km)|
* GUERANDE: city of art and history, its ramparts, its intramural.
* The remarkable natural sites: the millennia salt marshes and marsh villages: Saillé, Kervalet .The vast marshes BRIERE become natural park, the biggest in France with its villages brièrons: Khérinet, St Lyphard ...
* The port Fishing: La Turballe, Le Croisic ...
* The wild coast and its beaches
* La Baule, seaside resort and its neighbors: Le Croisic, Pouliguen, an architectural demonstration with the most beautiful villas of yesteryear.
* The Festivities shows, festivals, summer events will make you discover the Breton culture.
* St Nazaire flagship shipbuilding.
* Nantes, only 50 minutes historic city "Bretonne" by his duchy.
We invite you to come have a good time in Guérande peninsula.
Sea 6 km
Golf 4 km
medieval city of Guérande 3 kms
Circuit Access Vélocéan 1 km.
Shops 2 km Supermarket 2 km
Because we demand high standards of the properties we list.We approve, on average, 1 property in 10.
At least once every 3 years, one of our staff visits the property to make the quality inspection in person.