About this Holiday rental
Welcome to the cottages of Renaud Rautsch.
A small corner of paradise above the clouds, for lovers of sport, nature and history. Hanging on the side of the Bagenelles valley (Alt. 900m) between Kaysersberg (nautical centre) and Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines (mineral museum), in Welche, the other country of cheese and honey...
Comfortable stay in half a farmhouse in the Vosges.
+ RENAUD cottage with 11 to 14 beds (4 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, 2 showers, 2 WC, TV, WiFi).
+ RAUTSCH cottage with 4 to 6 beds (+ 3 bedrooms, kitchen, shower, WC, TV room, WiFi).
The two cottages are connected from the inside.
Ideally located to enjoy mountain activities (Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing, Snowshoeing, Running).
In the heart of the Vosges Balloons Regional Nature Park, in Alsace. Our cottages are the starting point for many hikes, (electric) motorcycle or bicycle rides.
Hikers will be delighted with the many marked trails from the cottages. GR5 & GR 531
Mountain bikers will enjoy the forest roads or the trails from Bike Park to Lac Blanc.
For thrill-seekers, two paragliding take-offs are accessible by foot.
On site electric mountain bike rental (Partnership) with delivery to the cottage.
A stone's throw from the Bonhomme pass and the GR5. Clean air and starry skies guaranteed.
"At Renaud Rautsch you will have an active holiday and feel alive!"
Many cultural visits and activities in the surroundings, for all ages =
- Visits to silver mines, art glassware, 18th century sawmill, candy factory (CDHV),
- Discovery of the Adventure Park, Hanging branches with large zip lines, summer and winter sleds.
- Public paying swimming pool with swimming pool, water at 38°C, massage jets & slide... All these activities at less than 15 min.
- Between the Alsatian Wine Route and the Vosges Ridge Route.
- Colmar or the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle are 35 minutes from the gîtes.
- We are halfway to the Christmas markets of Kaysersberg, Ribeauvillé and Eguisheim
- The amusement parks (Europa Park, Frais-pertuis, Petit Prince...) are 75 min. from the gîtes.
And finally, on the spot, discover the mysterious cave of Renaud Rautsch,!
"You won't come to us by chance, but by desire!"
We look forward to welcoming you among our loyal visitors.
Chantal & Manu
Gîtes de la Renaud Rautsch
Col des Bagenelles
68650 Le Bonhomme
Foreign Languages: English / German /
- Direct access to the GR, cross-country ski trails, mountain
- Panoramic terrace with children's swings & BBQ
- Near the wine road of Alsace and Alsace Christmas markets
Type of property : Apartment , terraced
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 160 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 4
Sleeps: 11 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,2 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,2 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 2 x 90 cm,2 x Autre,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
A little paradise above the clouds, for sports lovers, nature and history.
Direct access to hiking trails and mountain bike trails Bagenelles. 10 minutes from the slopes of the White Lake, paragliders departures ...
Spend your weekends on our trails sports with family or friends.
Ideal for breathe clean fresh air in the mountains.
The Cottages of Renaud Rautsch are in a rich area in museums, remains of the first war and historic castles same as the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg ...