Gite l'Ostalet de Sarron, independent, private enclosed garden and swimming pool near Agen, Walygator and Aqualand
About this Holiday rental
In the southwest of France, Brax is a charming village with all amenities nearby. Just outside Agen (8 km), with its famous aqueduct, art museum, Walygator and Aqualand amusement parks (3 kms), and numerous tourist activities, the « L’Ostalet de Sarron » guest house, is ideally located both for holiday breaks and company seminars. The rental located in a small village is independent near the owners’ house but with no direct view (breeze view screens) and is made up of a ground floor and first floor. It is warm and cosy inside and has a totally private pleasure garden with swimming pool outside.
Floor area: 103 m². 3 rooms with 2 upstairs: 1 double bed on ground floor, 1 large double (upstairs) and 2 singles (upstairs). Independent shower room downstairs. Independent WC downstairs. Independent shower room upstairs with WC. Bedding and toweling provided. Kitchen/living room: fitted kitchen area: Dishwr and Wmachine. Lounge: sofas. Flat screen TV. DVD. Canal+. Canal satellite TV. Internet access. Gas central heating. 8.5 m²terrace with gazebo. 1300 m²private garden. Private 11.5mx5m (flat bottom 1.50m) swimming pool with safety alarm (open from May to October). Parking.
- enclosed garden and terrace with gazebo
- fitted and confortable house
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 103 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Bathroom : 2
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Museum of Fine Arts, famous for its masterpieces by Goya, its Venus from Mas d’Agenais, its Tintoretto..., the Saint-Caprais cathedral, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, the Cornières medieval street, the Town Hall square, the half-timbered houses of the Rue Beauville...
- One of the town’s unique and emblematic structures, the canal bridge (civil engineering work of art, second longest in France, with its 23 cut-stone arches spanning the river
- the boulevard, partly pedestrian, with its cut-stone facades, urban furniture and a system of water misters and fountains to get welcome relief from the heat in the summer
- the green lungs of the town, the Passeligne
Natural Park: 74 acres of open land and 74 acres of water with the Passeligne and Pélissier lakes. 14 kms of cycling or walking paths, city stadiums, football, rugby pitches and volley courts, picnic tables…
- In Boé: the well-being and relaxation massage specialist, Aginum Thermae offers
patrons a unique and original 550m² setting, inspired by the ancient spas of Rome designed for total relaxation.
- In Pont-du-Casse: Happy Forest, leisure park for all the family, in a hundred-year-old oak tree forest, with a tree adventure circuit, more than 260 games over 15 circuits with numerous activities for the young and old, on-site or mobile escape games, wildlife park...
- numerous hiking trails, walking, biking, horse riding... including the renowned Canal de Garonne Nature Trail which crosses the region for 87 km. It follows the dyke or the former towpath. At the water’s edge and in the shade of the hundred-year-old plane trees, there are many things to discover along the way with numerous rest places (gastronomic, educational or entertaining).
- In Roquefort: the Walygator South-west fun park, biggest theme park in the region and Aqualand water park.
- In Moirax: former Cluniac priory on the way of St. James, the Moirax church is a jewel of Roman architecture
- In Castelculier: Discover the unique Villascopia centre, the scenovision presentation mixes theatrical and cinematographic techniques to take the audience on a journey to the Aquitaine region of the 4th century AD. You will return 1800 years into the past and visit the Gallo-Roman villa of Victorianus and Sabina...
For more information on the region: http://www.destination-agen.com/