Flat in a house of character in the centre of Arbois in the Jura vineyards in Franche-Comté
About this Holiday rental
Discover this charming house of character in the centre of Arbois comprising several flats.
The flat "Les Moidons" is located on the first floor of this character building and includes a large living room with a kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, dining area, living room and television. The common area gives access to two bedrooms. The first one has a 140 cm bed, the second one two 80 cm beds. There is a separate bathroom with a nice bathtub. The space is spacious.
The dining room gives access to a balcony with garden furniture and a barbecue. The view overlooks the St Just Church and the Cuisance river.
Cleaning, towels and bed linen are optional.
Staying in Arbois will allow you to leave your car in the car park. All the necessary shops are close to the flat. (bakery, delicatessen, greengrocer, chocolate maker, etc.) Every Friday on the Place du Champs de Mars you can enjoy the market.
- Balcony-terrace on the river side with garden furniture
- Beautiful view of the Church of St Just and Rue de Bourgogne
- Wine village to discover the vineyard
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Apartment , floor, terraced
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 75 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Renovated duplex in a house of character
- In the heart of the Jura vineyards, in Arbois
- Access to the shops on foot
- Large terrace on the river side and superb view of St Just c
- In the heart of Arbois near all the shops
- In a large winegrower's house renovated into 3 gîtes