About this Holiday rental
Available and welcoming, Olga opens the doors of her barn completely renovated and equipped for 6 persons.
- Inside: large room on the ground floor with fully equipped kitchen open to living room, bathroom; upstairs: 1 bedroom (35 m2) for 3 until 4 people and 1 bedroom (35m2) open mezzanine for 3-4 people
- Outside: pool terrace with plancha, garden furniture, free access swimming pool and tennis court.
- Outside activities: tennis, badminton, croquet, basketball, football, rugby, table tennis, bowling, walking on foot or on horseback from the cottage.
- Nearby: vineyards and castles of Mercues, The Lagrezette the Bouysses. Fishing on Lot 5 km or Lake Catus 8 km.
- From the cottage, come on the road to the major sites of the Lot: Rocamadour, Pech Merle, St Cirq. 5 minutes from the historic center of Cahors, 2 min from shops.
- Baby equipment and linen provided free of charge.
Foreign Languages: English /
- Relaxation, comfort, green setting close to the city
- immediate vacation! welcome drink , made beds and rac
- Resto in 2 steps, 5 minutes from downtown , shops 2 minutes
Type of property : House , floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 120 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 4 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 4 x 90 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with guests)
- Table tennis
- You can explore the cellars of nearby castles like Mercuès , The Grezette , The Bouysses.fishing in Lot located nearby, visit the main site as Padirac , Rocamadour, Pech Merle on the road , hiking on the plateau on foot or on horseback ( access from the Mas de Balaxe ) walk in Cahors and visit its gardens or shops located 5 min ...