About this Holiday rental
Pleasant studio flat with independent entrance, 35m2 all on one level on the ground floor of a house.
Well appointed, furnished for 1 to 4 guests with outdoor relaxation area.
The studio is close to the pedestrianised historical and shopping streets of central Poitiers, and the green banks of the River Clain below (300 metres away) provide some lovely walking. Bus stop nearby.
The studio flat comprises:
- kitchen corner with electric/gas cooker and electric oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric kettle, toaster and coffee machine, blender, iron and ironing board, clotheshorse and vacuum cleaner,
- lounge corner with pull-out sofa bed which sleeps 2 (width 90 cm), television with TNT, WiFi connection, small lounge table.
- dining corner with table, chairs and cupboards.
- bar corner with shelves, bar and table,
- bedroom corner with double bed (140 cm wide) and wardrobe.
- bathroom with shower and wash basin, plus hairdryer. WC separate from the bathroom.
Outside, relaxation area with garden furniture, parasol, sun beds and small cast-iron barbecue (at the side of the house).
Sheets provided and beds made before arrival.
Foreign Languages: English /
- Free parking
- Pets welcomed for no supplement
- Close to city centre and malls, bus stop at 300m
Type of property : Studio , individual
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 35 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 0
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash,
- Sheets provided
Dans le séjour N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- explore Poitiers on foot, a 2,000-year-old city of art and historical interest... the cathedral, churches, streets, law courts, museums, decorative gardens, Mendès-France cultural centre, etc.
- go sightseeing around Poitiers: Futuroscope amusement park, Moulière State Forest, the Poitiers conurbation Town-and-Country circuit offering 400 km of waymarked footpaths, La Norée Cave, the Boivre Valley, Ile Jouteau and the boat trip that takes you back to the time of ‘Poitiers Plage’, the abbeys of St Benoit, Ligugé, Nouaillé and Béruges, St Cyr Park, kayaking centres, river fishing, golf course at Mignaloux-Beauvoir, etc.
- explore La Vienne, the home of Futuroscope: Crocodile Planet in Civaux with the Abyssea aqua complex, Monkey Valley in Romagne, the Giants of th Sky in Chauvigny, the Magdalenian Frieze in Angles sur l'Anglin, the outdoor activities centre and water ski cableway at Moncontour, DéfiPlanet', fishing at Ayron, the Cité de l'Ecrit et des Métiers du Livre book village in Montmorillon, Le Cormenier museum of rural life in Champniers, Le Vigeant Motor Racing Circuit, spa treatments at La Roche-Posay, the Route des Vins du Haut-Poitou, etc.
- enjoy a moment’s relaxation in the Bois de Saint Pierre at Smarves.