Chalet les Ecureuils, the Bas Rupts at Gérardmer
About this Holiday rental
Close to the cross-country skiing trails of the Drosera (800 meters) and downhill ski slopes (4 kms) and 3kms from Gerardmer on the road to La Bresse comfortable chalet with open views of the Massif and the Sapois Pass. Close to the hotel Bas-Rupts, the chalet les Ecureuils is on the hillside, well exposed and quiet with large landscaped garden.
You will have two independent bedrooms with the first a double bed and wardrobe and for the second, two single beds, carrying and convenient. Third sleeping place in the living room with sofa CLIC-CLAC 130X190 and finally fourth sleeping place on the ground floor in the second living room with sofa BZ 160 x 200. On each level, you will enjoy a bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and separate toilet. Washing machine available.
Independent kitchen equipped (4 burners vitros, furnace, dishwasher, microwaves, various small appliances ...) and stay / bright living room opened on balcony with its view on the valley. Living room with television and Wifi Internet access.
Full baby equipment on request (booster seat, cot mattress, bath ...) Board games for children and adults.
- Hillsides with beautiful views and lake 3 kms
- Well equipped, well exposed, comfortable
- Quiet on the heights of Gérardmer
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Chalet , individual, floor
Area : 95 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 7 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
In the heart of the Ballons des Vosges region:
-The lake of Gérardmer and its nautical activities
-Hiking ; Mountain bike trails, local specialities : smoked meat, blueberry tart, cheeses : munster tome...farmhouse inns.
- Colmar at 50km and its vineyards; the remarkable village of Eguisheim; Riquewhir; Ribeauvillé...Epinal at 48km Remiremont; its arcades and museums at 25 mn.
- Nancy at 1h15 the place Stanislas and its museums.
-The road of the cretes Le honneck le col du Bonhomme
- The ski slopes of La Bresse at 25 min; the ski slopes of La Mauselaine at 5 MN by car; the cross-country ski slopes of La Drosera at 10 min on foot; snowshoe circuits.
Visits of candy factories of the Vosges.