About this Holiday rental
Sonia and Pascal welcome you in a charming house, newly renovated, located in the immediate vicinity of the center of Wissembourg, the river and the park in a green space.
With the help of an architect and local specialized companies, Sonia and Pascal carried out a renovation retaining the charm of the old building and combining current comfort, natural and eco-responsible materials, a personalized decoration combining traditional and contemporary styles: fabrics, lamps, curtains, paintings ...
On the ground floor you will find:
The entire floor can be obscured.
The city center of Wissembourg, pretty city labeled "Most beautiful detours of France" is accessible on foot, close to the accomodation, as well as the paths of thematic walks marked around the ramparts or through the city!
In the surroundings, you can discover:
Foreign Languages: German / English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Immediate vicinity of the center of Wissembourg
- Outdoor spaces for dining and relaxing
- Ideal for a getaway for two persons
Type of property : House , individual, floor, village
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 0 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Mezzanine N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- the Chemin des Cimes Alsace, novelty 2021 for young and old to discover a panorama of the Northern Vosges and the Palatinate at 360 °,
- the ruins of fortified castles on both sides of the Franco-German border,
- thermal baths to enjoy a moment of relaxation,
- trails marked by the Club Vosgien through the Vosges massif, but also all around Wissembourg and around many villages,
- the vineyards of Cleebourg, located on the Alsace Wine Route, the Sonnenberg vineyards in Schweigen-Rechtenbach, departure from the German wine route,
- authentic and charming villages, including Hunspach, "Favorite Village of the French 2020",
- the historical sites of the wars of 1870 (the battlefields of geisberg, Reichshoffen) and 1939-1945 (the Maginot Line - fortification of Schoenenburg, Lembach and Hatten, the Siegfried - Westwall line in Oberotterbach in Germany).