Bed and breakfast on a wine estate along the wine route near Eguisheim and Colmar
About this Guest house
The Bottle Chamber
Bed and breakfast located in a wine estate in Alsace, near Eguisheim and Colmar, on the wine route, in Gueberschwihr.
Come and spend one or more nights "in the bottles" on a wine estate, in a guest room with a surprising and atypical decor.
In a modern, recent and green setting, we welcome you at the GUETH wine estate, nestled among the vineyards on the legendary Alsace wine route.
Optional extra charge
Discover our profession with our VIP offer: "Private Independent Winegrower"
We offer you a “VIP” discovery of our profession and of our wine-growing estate labeled with High Environmental Value and organic farming (approximately 2 hours): Muriel accompanies you and explains to you her philosophy for cultivating her vines and maturing her wines.
If the weather allows it, you will go for a walk to discover our organic vines.
Muriel will then present her wines to you through a richly commented tasting.
A box is offered to you containing 2 bottles to choose from our list, from the TRADITION and TERRE NATALE ranges.
Price: 50 € / couple
Foreign Languages: English / German /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Welcome to the cellar by the winemaker, aperitif offered.
- Breakfast served in the tasting cellar by the winemaker
- VIP service discovery of the wine estate (supplement)
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 25 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Eguisheim (9min / 7 km)
- Colmar (21 min / 13 km)
- Riquewihr (33 min / 24 km)
- Kaysersberg (28 min / 21 km)
- route des crêtes - Le Marktein (43 min / 39 km)
- routes des vins d'Alsace
- Haut-Koenigsbourg (47 min / 51 km)
- Mont Saint-Odile (1h03 / 75 km)
- Europa Park - Allemagne (1h06 / 58 km)
- Allemagne (33 min / 31 km)
- Bâle - Suisse (41 min / 59 km)
- Parc du Petit Prince (17 min / 24 km)
- Sigolsheim (26 min / 19 km)
- La Montagne des singes (40 min / 51 km)
- La volerie des aigles (34 min / 45 km)