Bed and breakfast on a wine estate along the wine route near Eguisheim and Colmar
About this Guest house
The Bottle Chamber
Bed and breakfast located in a wine estate in Alsace, near Eguisheim and Colmar, on the wine route, in Gueberschwihr.
Come and spend one or more nights "in the bottles" on a wine estate, in a guest room with a surprising and atypical decor.
In a modern, recent and green setting, we welcome you at the GUETH wine estate, nestled among the vineyards on the legendary Alsace wine route.
You access a completely independent and private space: entrance door, hall, bedroom, bathroom, only you have access. You are totally at home for the duration of your stay.
Dogs are accepted subject to the following conditions:
Discover our profession with our VIP offer: "Private Independent Winegrower"
We offer you a “VIP” discovery of our profession and of our wine-growing estate labeled with High Environmental Value and organic farming (approximately 2 hours): Muriel accompanies you and explains to you her philosophy for cultivating her vines and maturing her wines.
If the weather allows it, you will go for a walk to discover our organic vines.
Muriel will then present her wines to you through a richly commented tasting.
A box is offered to you containing 2 bottles to choose from our list, from the TRADITION and TERRE NATALE ranges.
Price: 60 € / couple
Foreign Languages: English / German /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Welcome to the cellar by the winemaker, aperitif offered.
- Breakfast served in the tasting cellar by the winemaker
- VIP service discovery of the wine estate (supplement)
Address of the accommodation
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 25 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Closed bike room : Oui
Payment : CB, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Eguisheim (9min / 7 km)
- Colmar (21 min / 13 km)
- Riquewihr (33 min / 24 km)
- Kaysersberg (28 min / 21 km)
- route des crêtes - Le Marktein (43 min / 39 km)
- routes des vins d'Alsace
- Haut-Koenigsbourg (47 min / 51 km)
- Mont Saint-Odile (1h03 / 75 km)
- Europa Park - Allemagne (1h06 / 58 km)
- Allemagne (33 min / 31 km)
- Bâle - Suisse (41 min / 59 km)
- Parc du Petit Prince (17 min / 24 km)
- Sigolsheim (26 min / 19 km)
- La Montagne des singes (40 min / 51 km)
- La volerie des aigles (34 min / 45 km)