'At The 3 Hammers' : farm house, cottage at the forge in a small village at the foot of the Vosges mountains
About this Holiday rental
Take the time to live old-fashioned at the rhythm of the farm and its animals, in a rustic-style cottage on the farm, very special, passionately furnished and decorated by Pierrot, blacksmith/farrier and Nathalie.
Discover the surrounding countryside by horse-drawn carriage, at the sound of their draft horses' hooves.
Enjoy the meals lovingly concocted by the chef with farm produce, or the home-made jam that is inimitable in taste of the hostess.
No internet connection, but many board games, jigsaw puzzles and books to discover watching the flammes of the wood-burning stove, and also demonstrations at the forge, and for children : books, puzzles, games and toys, and the feeding of hens, ducks, rabbits, pig, cow and horses, without counting the dog always ready to play.
Independent apartment, access to the floor by stairs, no smoking :
- Bedroom : double bed, wardrobe
- Mezzanine : 3 single beds, chest of drawers, armchair (bed linen provided)
- Sitting area : sofa, bookshelf, wood-burning stove
- Office/play area : tourist brochures, books, board games and jigsaw puzzles for children
- Baby equipment : high chair,
travel cot, baby bath and changing mat
- Kitchen : Stone sink, fridge-freezer, gas stove with oven,
coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster (small grocery store available : coffee, tea, sugar, pasta, oil, salt, pepper...)
- Bathroom : sink, shower, toilets and free washing-machine (towels, body soap, toilet paper are provided)
Wood stove heating for a soft and pleasant warmth
On request and according to the season, we offer a range of farm products : vegetables, fruit, eggs, dairy, jams and fruit pastes.
Optional extra and on reservation : horse-drawn carriage rides with our draft horses
Optional extra 'Continental breakfast' : 8 € per person (from age 8)
Optional extra 'Farm-to-table-menu' (only on reservation 24 h before) : starter-main course-dessert and 1/4 apple juice : 25 € per adult and 12 € per child from age 8
Mandatory supplement 'Tourist taxe' : 0,35 € per adult and per night
Holiday cheque accepted.
Foreign Languages: English / German /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Come and live to the rhythm of the farm and its animals !
- Set off to discover the old trade of blacksmith
- Discover the surroundings by horse-drawn carriage rides !
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : location.content.type_habitation. , floor, village
Type of accommodation : Neuf de caractère
Area : 58 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 5 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Mezzanine N°2 : 2 x 80 cm,1 x 90 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge