About this Holiday rental
In south-west France, between Bordeaux and Toulouse, this part of Lot-et-Garonne is full of charming little villages, fortified towns, rivers and the Canal de Garonne. The nearby town of Casteljaloux has a naturally sourced thermal baths and spa, weekly farmers' market, golf course, lake and casino.
Surrounded by rolling hillsides covered in woodlands and fields of sunflowers and near to the little village of Guérin is Cachette Anglaise. Adjoining the owners' house is Gite Georgette: a two bedroom cottage with its own private, fenced garden and swimming pool, with access to a common garden of 4 acres. If you want to avoid traveling on a Saturday in high season, rooms are available in the main farmhouse.
Total floor area: 63 m². On the ground floor is a well equipped kitchen [microwave, dishwasher, washing machine] Living room and large shower room. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms: master with a double and single bed (for 1 child), second bedroom with 2 single beds and an ensuite shower room. Bedding and towels included. Internet access. Electric central heating. Small enclosed private garden (146 m²) on enclosed common garden (18773 m²). Parking space. Fenced swimming pool 8.4mx 4.8m with sun terrace open from June to September.
- Quiet and tranquil
- Modern and well equipped interior
- Internet access
Type of property : House , floor, terraced
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 63 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 5 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,1 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
Casteljaloux is a town located in the heart of the South-West. Close to the Landes forests of pine trees, it is the only spa town in Lot-et-Garonne and remains the most Landes-like town in the department. The town has a farmers market twice a week, a selection of independent shops and plenty of activities and events throughout the year. Casteljaloux shows vestiges of a past strongly linked to the presence of the Albret family: antecedents of the French royal family. There are bastide villages scattered throughout the area, canals, woodlands and rivers offering many attractions.
ALL THINGS WATERY
-The Spa at Casteljaloux : a place of relaxation and well-being with indoor and outdoor pools of warm and soothing thermal water, massage jets, bubble beds, Japanese baths, saunas, spas, hammams, chromotherapy room... and the Casteljaloux Thermal Baths (thermal cure for your rheumatology treatments)
-The municipal swimming pool of Casteljaloux: 50m Olympic pool, 25m pool, paddling pool and diving pit...
- The lake of Clarens, 2,5 km from the city center of Casteljaloux with :
- Walking pathway around the banks and a health and orientation course.
- Clear sandy beaches, two of which are supervised in season, fragrant pine forest...
- Aqua Fun Park Clarens : a 3000 m² space with water courses and games, inflatables, trampoline, climbing rock, jumping tower, water volleyball, water polo, water basketball...
- Castel Adventure offers an experience in the trees, accrobranche with zip lines crossing the lake, rental of boats and pedaloes , canoeing, paddle and 2 paintball fields (over 8000m²) and archery .
SPORT AND NATURE
- Numerous hiking trails, horseback riding, golf, Randoland trails that cover both natural areas and urban sites rich in heritage, fishing, cycling, 2 Terra Aventura trails - this is a free treasure hunt, which allows you to discover the territory in a playful way...
CULTURE AND LEISURE
- Exhibitions, playgrounds, numerous activities...and Casteljaloux Casino (building on stilts with views of the lake of Clarens : slot machines, electronic roulette, electronic blackjack...
-Guided tours of Casteljaloux organized regularly throughout the year, visits to the Castle of Malvirade (Renaissance), visits to the Priory of Lagrange, in Durance, one of the many bastides of the Lot-et-Garonne, without forgetting the visits proposed by our 3 Raconteurs de Pays.
EATING AND EATING LOCALLY
You will meet local producers at the market. Here in the "South-West" we are proud of local produce that you will taste in the numerous good restaurants of the city, or bring home to eat 'en famille' ...
For more information : https://www.tourisme-coteauxetlandesdegascogne.fr/