About this Holiday rental
In the south-west of France, 15 kms from famous sites such as the Agen aqueduct, the museum of Fine Arts, the Walygator and Aqualand amusement parks and countless other tourist activities, you will discover Saint-Caprais- de-Lerm, a little village in the hills around Agen. The village is home to a real treasure, the Fontarelle guest house, in its own hilly and natural grounds covering some 15 acres, overlooking the winding hiking trails. Isabelle and Vincent, the owners, welcome you to this lovely, totally independent house on one level. You can enjoy the totally private swimming pool as well as the covered terrace, with a view of the surrounding countryside. An ideal setting to make the most of the sunshine and the country landscape.
Floor area: 120 m². Rental on one level (access via a few steps outside). 3 rooms: 1 double, 1 queen-size and 2 single beds. Independent shower room. Independent WC. Bed linen, towelling and bikes for hire. Fitted kitchen area: Dishwr and Wmachine in utility room. Living room/lounge area: Sofas. Flat screen TV. Smart speaker. Internet access. Wood burner. Oil-fired central heating. Covered terrace next to swimming pool (fitted with fridge, sink, cooking hob, mini-oven). Private property covering 15 acres. Private 10mx5m swimming pool, flat bottom 1.5m deep with ladder and safety alarm (open from May to October). Parking. Horses on site. Various board games, outside games (skittles, molkky), bikes for hire. Village playground (1 km), fitness trail, French boules playing area, basketball.
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 120 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Museum of Fine Arts, famous for its masterpieces by Goya, its Venus from Mas d’Agenais, its Tintoretto..., the Saint-Caprais cathedral, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, the Cornières medieval street, the Town Hall square, the half-timbered houses of the Rue Beauville...
- One of the town’s unique and emblematic structures, the canal bridge (civil engineering work of art, second longest in France, with its 23 cut-stone arches spanning the river
- the boulevard, partly pedestrian, with its cut-stone facades, urban furniture and a system of water misters and fountains to get welcome relief from the heat in the summer
- the green lungs of the town, the Passeligne
Natural Park: 74 acres of open land and 74 acres of water with the Passeligne and Pélissier lakes. 14 kms of cycling or walking paths, city stadiums, football, rugby pitches and volley courts, picnic tables…
- In Boé: the well-being and relaxation massage specialist, Aginum Thermae offers
patrons a unique and original 550m² setting, inspired by the ancient spas of Rome designed for total relaxation.
- In Pont-du-Casse: Happy Forest, leisure park for all the family, in a hundred-year-old oak tree forest, with a tree adventure circuit, more than 260 games over 15 circuits with numerous activities for the young and old, on-site or mobile escape games, wildlife park...
- numerous hiking trails, walking, biking, horse riding... including the renowned Canal de Garonne Nature Trail which crosses the region for 87 km. It follows the dyke or the former towpath. At the water’s edge and in the shade of the hundred-year-old plane trees, there are many things to discover along the way with numerous rest places (gastronomic, educational or entertaining).
- In Roquefort: the Walibi South-west fun park, biggest theme park in the region and Aqualand water park.
- In Moirax: former Cluniac priory on the way of St. James, the Moirax church is a jewel of Roman architecture
- In Castelculier: Discover the unique Villascopia centre, the scenovision presentation mixes theatrical and cinematographic techniques to take the audience on a journey to the Aquitaine region of the 4th century AD. You will return 1800 years into the past and visit the Gallo-Roman villa of Victorianus and Sabina...
For more information on the region: http://www.destination-agen.com/