About this Holiday rental
Just next to the
Dordogne and Lot regions, the family guest house « Les Terrasses de
Saint-Georges », with an indoor heated swimming pool (26° minimum all year),
has a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and countryside. As a family of
with friends, you can enjoy the pool all year round or have a game of tennis or
organise a French boules competition; the children can play on the swings or
the slide. Whatever the weather you can enjoy the 100 m² games room with table
football, mini billiards table, darts, games consoles, games for toddlers and fitness
Floor area: 170 m² on one level. 3 rooms and 1 cabin: 2 queen-size beds, 1 double and 2 singles. 3 wash rooms.
3 WCs. Bed linen for hire. Cot and highchair. Kitchen/living room/lounge: Dishwr, Mwave. Wmachine. Spin dryer. Sofa. Flat screen TV. DVD. Hifi. WiFi. Solar/electric floor heating. Private garden with 20m² terrace. Garden furniture. BBQ. Parking. Private, heated, indoor pool, 8mx4m (open all year round). Tennis. 100m² games room. French boules playing area.
Pets not allowed.
- Private indoor pool, heated 26°(winter garden) and tennis
- Room 110 m²: games console, table football, table tennis,..
- high quality household goods (Wifi, DVD, Hifi,...)
Type of property : House , terraced, ground level
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 152 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 4
Sleeps: 8 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
Cabine N°4 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Table tennis
- the Bonaguil château: from atop its rocky outcrop, it dominates the valley and the medieval village and represents a unique structure in Europe, with its gigantic proportions and in a remarkable state of repair. During a guided tour or on your own, Bonaguil, its keep, cave and drawbridge (...) will plunge you into the heart of medieval history.
- Medieval stronghold, Penne-d'Agenais is a village of great character: ramparts, town gates, the Shrine of Our Lady of Peyragude, place of pilgrimage on the Way of St James…
- Travel back into the past... through prehistory and science in the SauveTerre Museum of Prehistory. Imagine you are a scientist and explore the world of our ancestors through models, facsimiles, touch screens, videos, taxidermy reproductions...
- Hiking in the Fumel area: 32 trails in nearly every commune.
- Harbourmaster in Port de Penne: stand-up paddle rental, canoeing, pedal boats and boat hire (no licence required) from 3 to 12 persons, ½ hour, 1 hour, ½ day or full day.
- the Gabarre Fuméloise: has navigated on the river Lot for 20 years or so and now has some new forms of excursion: manoeuvering through locks, Trott'Gabarre (both a boat trip and a walking tour), ... The Captain and the deckhand/guide invite you to spend a true moment of pleasure.
- Natural and organic bathing in the Parc en Ciel in Lacapelle Biron: recreational and pleasure area, bathing benefiting health and well-being in harmony with nature and totally integrated into the surrounding environment.
- The Foie Gras museum, in Souleilles, is a unique creation in France which retraces the history of Foie Gras, from the Egyptians to the Romans, the birth of this delicacy which over the centuries has become one of the most delicious expressions of our regional gastronomy. In the summer, various events are organised such as the Marchés Paysans on the farm (with 20 or so producers taking part)
- The Monsempron Libos market, one of the largest traditional markets in Lot-et-Garonne, won the Nouvelle Aquitaine best market award in 2019.
For more information: http://www.tourisme-fumel.com/fr/