About this Holiday rental
Located between Bordeaux and Toulouse, in the south-west of France, just outside Agen, the Parenthèse agenaise guest house, nestled on a hillside, in a beautiful natural setting has a magnificent view of the valley below. The independent and fully renovated house on one level is ideal for couples and small families. It has two terraces, one next to the private above-ground swimming pool. Nearby, numerous conveniences and activites: hiking trails, golf, horse riding, Walygator and Aqualand amusement parks, tree climbing, canoeing, museum visits, fortified towns, heritage sites, local markets, …
Floor area: 80 m². 2 rooms: 1 queen-size, 2 single beds. Independent shower room and WC. Bed linen and towelling provided and end-of-stay cleaning included. Kitchen/living room/lounge, fitted kitchen. WiFi. TV. DVD. Dishwr. Wmachine. Electric heating. 2 non-covered terraces in front of the house and next to the swimming pool. Private 500m² garden. Private 6mx2,5m above-ground flat bottom 1.1m deep swimming pool with ladder and safety cover, open from May to September. French boules playing area. Bowling balls provided. Library. Board games. No-smoking rental.
Foreign Languages: Italian /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, ground level
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 82 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Museum of Fine Arts, famous for its masterpieces by Goya, its Venus from Mas d’Agenais, its Tintoretto..., the Saint-Caprais cathedral, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, the Cornières medieval street, the Town Hall square, the half-timbered houses of the Rue Beauville...
- One of the town’s unique and emblematic structures, the canal bridge (civil engineering work of art, second longest in France, with its 23 cut-stone arches spanning the river
- the boulevard, partly pedestrian, with its cut-stone facades, urban furniture and a system of water misters and fountains to get welcome relief from the heat in the summer
- the green lungs of the town, the Passeligne
Natural Park: 74 acres of open land and 74 acres of water with the Passeligne and Pélissier lakes. 14 kms of cycling or walking paths, city stadiums, football, rugby pitches and volley courts, picnic tables…
- In Boé: the well-being and relaxation massage specialist, Aginum Thermae offers
patrons a unique and original 550m² setting, inspired by the ancient spas of Rome designed for total relaxation.
- In Pont-du-Casse: Happy Forest, leisure park for all the family, in a hundred-year-old oak tree forest, with a tree adventure circuit, more than 260 games over 15 circuits with numerous activities for the young and old, on-site or mobile escape games, wildlife park...
- numerous hiking trails, walking, biking, horse riding... including the renowned Canal de Garonne Nature Trail which crosses the region for 87 km. It follows the dyke or the former towpath. At the water’s edge and in the shade of the hundred-year-old plane trees, there are many things to discover along the way with numerous rest places (gastronomic, educational or entertaining).
- In Roquefort: the Walibi South-west fun park, biggest theme park in the region and Aqualand water park.
- In Moirax: former Cluniac priory on the way of St. James, the Moirax church is a jewel of Roman architecture
- In Castelculier: Discover the unique Villascopia centre, the scenovision presentation mixes theatrical and cinematographic techniques to take the audience on a journey to the Aquitaine region of the 4th century AD. You will return 1800 years into the past and visit the Gallo-Roman villa of Victorianus and Sabina...
For more information on the region: http://www.destination-agen.com/