l'Oustal del Bi - Large House with Pool - 7 rooms - 15 persons
About this Holiday rental
L’Oustal del Bi has been totally renovated to cater for a large group. Floor area: 250 m². 7 bedrooms: 4 double, 7 single beds. Bed linen for hire. Living room/lounge. TV. VCR. Sofa. Fireplace. Kitchen: microwave, washing machine, dish washer. Bathroom. 5 washrooms. 6 WC (2 separate). Electric heating. Tel. (phone card). Private garden. Parking. Covered terrace. BBQ. 10 x 5 m private fenced-off swimming pool.
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Invitation in the rest and in the relaxation
- Enclosed private swimming pool
- Privative landscaped garden
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 250 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 7
Bathroom : 1
Bathroom : 5
Sleeps: 15 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°6 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°7 : 3 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Table tennis
- the Bonaguil château: from atop its rocky outcrop, it dominates the valley and the medieval village and represents a unique structure in Europe, with its gigantic proportions and in a remarkable state of repair. During a guided tour or on your own, Bonaguil, its keep, cave and drawbridge (...) will plunge you into the heart of medieval history.
- Medieval stronghold, Penne-d'Agenais is a village of great character: ramparts, town gates, the Shrine of Our Lady of Peyragude, place of pilgrimage on the Way of St James…
- Travel back into the past... through prehistory and science in the SauveTerre Museum of Prehistory. Imagine you are a scientist and explore the world of our ancestors through models, facsimiles, touch screens, videos, taxidermy reproductions...
- Hiking in the Fumel area: 32 trails in nearly every commune.
- Harbourmaster in Port de Penne: stand-up paddle rental, canoeing, pedal boats and boat hire (no licence required) from 3 to 12 persons, ½ hour, 1 hour, ½ day or full day.
- the Gabarre Fuméloise: has navigated on the river Lot for 20 years or so and now has some new forms of excursion: manoeuvering through locks, Trott'Gabarre (both a boat trip and a walking tour), ... The Captain and the deckhand/guide invite you to spend a true moment of pleasure.
- Natural and organic bathing in the Parc en Ciel in Lacapelle Biron: recreational and pleasure area, bathing benefiting health and well-being in harmony with nature and totally integrated into the surrounding environment.
- The Foie Gras museum, in Souleilles, is a unique creation in France which retraces the history of Foie Gras, from the Egyptians to the Romans, the birth of this delicacy which over the centuries has become one of the most delicious expressions of our regional gastronomy. In the summer, various events are organised such as the Marchés Paysans on the farm (with 20 or so producers taking part)
- The Monsempron Libos market, one of the largest traditional markets in Lot-et-Garonne, won the Nouvelle Aquitaine best market award in 2019.
For more information: http://www.tourisme-fumel.com/fr/
- Lot et Garonne
- Terrace - Large open ground
- Spa - Garden furniture
- Adapted to accommodate people with disabilities
Previous customers' reviews (2 Review(s))
Clévacances guarantees the quality of this accommodation, which has been inspected by one of our staff.
Previous customers' reviews (2 avis)
Value for money9
Publication of notices is subject to a moderator.
Classé par date de dépôt.
La grande terrasse couverte et sa petite cuisine d'été est idéale pour vivre dehors. Très bon accueil !
Gîte très agréable pour grande famille, très bien équipé. Toutes les chambres ont leur salle d'eaux ou un lavabo, très pratique.
Possibilité de vivre dehors en permance.
Maison agréable, confortable. Piscine bien entretenue, à la fois ensoleillée et ombragée.