Maison Duffour, guest house Pech de Berre, on first floor, near Tonneins city , he Garonne Canal and the Nature trail
About this Guest house
south-west of France, the Val de Garonne, offers panoramas of the Garonne and
Lot valleys, the Marmande hills and the town of Tonneins. At the crossroads of
sightseeing tours and cycle routes, 100m from the Garonne canal and a few
kilometres from the Nature Trail, you will discover the Maison Duffour, a
beautiful property with 4 totally renovated rooms and a suite, tastefully
decorated and equipped for your well-being. The hosts, Isabelle and Pierre, will
give you a warm welcome and also invite you to their ground floor patio as well
as the terrace and spa that overlooks the town centre.
Floor area: 25 m². On 1st floor: Pech de Berre: 1 king size bed, 2 singles 1 pull-out sofa bed (2x70 cm) with shower room and private WC. Communal lounge on first floor. On ground floor: Living room. Small communal area with fridge and Mwave. WiFi. Gas central heating. Patio Terrace and spa with view of the town. No smoking in rooms. Catering service by reservation only. Furniture upcycling and renovation workshop on request, as available.
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- renovated, tastefully decorated, Wifi, spa
- near the Garonne Canal and the Nature trail
- all shops and the amenities available in the city (300 m).
Kind of bedroom :
House of character
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 25 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 5 persons
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,3 x Autre,
- Internet connection
- Garden lounge
- 100 mètres la Garonne et their docks :Follow the cycle path beside the canal, conquer the Garonne on board a canoe, tread the paths through the vines in Cocumont, ride a horse through the forest of Mas d’Agenais, stop by a lake and do a little fishing, dive into the waters of the Lot… Enjoy the open-air life of the Val de Garonne.
- Farmers, horticulturists, small producers, vineyards… open their doors to visitors. Each door is a journey. Primarily a story of human endeavour, of rich ancestral knowledge, and, of course, gastronomy... So set off on a journey to sample the AOC Côtes du Marmandais wines, the preserved lampreys, the delicious tomatoes of Marmande and garigette strawberries, the fat ducks and local charcuterie (cured sausages, terrines etc.)…
- 5 km : ULM
- Marmande à 20 km : swimming pool, Marmande's cloister, golf,...
- Casteljaloux à 25 km thermal baths , golf, lake, casino,....