Titasteria, chalet-style, independent, 3 rooms, enclosed garden and private swimming-pool in Lot Valley
About this Holiday rental
Verteuil d’Agenais, a hilltop village in the Lot-et-Tolzac region,
this very spacious chalet-style contemporary house on one level is
equipped with quality fittings and has a warm friendly atmosphere.
Located in a residential leisure area, the house is in a privileged
position with no direct view from other properties. Those who wish to
relax will enjoy the private swimming pool with against-the-current
swimming and the balneotherapy area. The large terrace is ideal for
sunbathing or relaxing with friends. Floor
area: 96m². 3
rooms: 1 room with a large double, super-wide flat screen TV and
private wash room, 1 room with double 1 room with 2 singles (can be
put together). 1 shared wash room and WC. 1 independent WC. Bed linen
for hire. Fitted open kitchen with Mwave, Dishwr, wine cellar,
freezer. Living room/lounge with super-wide flat screen TV, satellite
dish, sofa bed. Reversible air-conditioning.
Laundry room with shower, WC, Wmachine spin dryer. 130m² terrace.
private garden. Private
swimming pool with active oxygen treatment: 8mx4m (open from May to
September), double bottom, against-the-current swimming and
Garden furniture. Private parking. No smoking rental.
- Reversible air-conditioning
- car port , Wifi, satellite dish
- peaceful, cosy area
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Chalet , individual, ground level
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 96 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- The Bastide fortified towns: built in the 13th and 14th centuries, they still have impressive remains today: regular lines, remains of perimeter walls, squares with arched covered walkways and sometimes a beautiful covered market, half-timbered corbelled houses... They are models of architecture that come alive on market days (Temple-sur-Lot, Laparade, Monclar, Saint-Pastour...)
- The Regional Storytellers: passers-on of memories… they offer a more original interpretation of their region’s history and share their love of the region with the visitor. Discover the stories behind the history of the Bastide towns of Laparade, Castelmoron or relive the medieval past of Temple-sur-Lot and its Templar knights commandery...
- The Latour-Marliac water lilly garden in Temple-sur-Lot. Creator and supplier of the painter Claude MONET’s water lillies in 1894, it has the national collection of water lilies and is the oldest water lilly nursery in the world.
WATER-BASED ACTIVITIES, HIKING AND LEISURE...
- In Castelmoron, the beach by the river Lot, the Nautilius watersports centre (cycle hire, pleasure boats, rowboats...), cruises on the Lot starting from Port Lalande. The Barthe golf course in Tombeboeuf, horse riding centres (in Brugnac, Pinel-Hauterive, Labretonie...) for riding in the heart of the countryside...
- Terra Aventura circuits (fun treasure hunts – geocaching) in the Bastide town of Saint-Pastour or Laparade...
- The Lot valley biking route which goes through the villages of
Castelmoron and Laparade and the Nature Trail which goes between Villeneuve-sur-Lot and Le Temple-sur-Lot.
Meet the farmers on their farms or the (rural, organic, gourmet, nocturnal…) markets and restaurants that know just how to coax the best from these quality products... Visit the Magic Cauldron in Brugnac (an educational farm where you can learn how to make bread, cheese, milk a goat and bottle feed young goats…)
For more information to discover our region: https://www.tourisme-coeurlotetgaronne.fr/