Mongolian nomadic home in Aquitaine, for an unusual and comfortable experience!
About this off-beat accommodation
Our guest yurt NUUR (27 m 2) for up to 4 people is open all year round thanks to its wood stove. Enjoy the serenity and friendliness of this traditional housing fitted with 1 double bed, 2 single beds (1 pull-out bed possible) and a wardrobe. In our guest house you will find your private newly built bathroom. Breakfast is served on the terrace or in our dining room. You have a space for cooking and a picnic table with BBQ.
For relaxation, you’ll be seduced by our Nordic hot tub. At the heart of our park, you will find outdoor play areas (ping pong, badminton ...). We also offer board games.
Pontiacq-Viellepinte is close to Montaner medieval castle and multiple activities: horse riding, swimming, archery, hiking, fishing...
Foreign Languages: English /
- Discounts starting from 2 nights
- A 100% guaranteed countryside and relaxing experience !
- Family vaccation
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 27 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 3 x 90 cm,1 x 140 cm,
- Garden lounge
- Pau historical castle
- Betharram caves
- International Jazz festival in Marciac
- Madiran and Saint Mont vineyards
Address of the accommodation
- Special rates depending on the length of your stay
- Guaranteed calm and relaxing !
- Vaccations for all family together
- Discounts depending on the duration of your stay
- Relaxing is guaranteed ...
- Natural areas ideal for friendlyness