About this Holiday rental
Very nice renovation for this house of character 1 kilometers from the Canal de Nantes to Brest.
A large welcoming park and a beautiful terrace will make you spend very pleasant moments on the return of the discoveries of the tourist surroundings. Discover this exceptional historic site set in a sumptuous and enchanting setting in the heart of Brittany.
- With access to the terrace, a kitchen with a central island
- A bathroom with An Italian shower
- An independent lounge with sleeping option (new convertible sofa and excellent quality)
- Upstairs two bedrooms with a bed of 2 people each having independent access.
The estate of the abbey of Bon-Repos gives you its secrets at the turn of a walk along the canal from Nantes to Brest facing the forest of Quénécan. A rich heritage that will immerse you in the magic of the place.
The owner will share her passion for this house and its tourist surroundings.
Foreign Languages: English /
- Authenticity - peasant house
- Calm and relaxing
- Near the Nantes Canal to Brest - Bon Repos Abbey
Type of property : House , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 70 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Shared dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
The Abbey of Bon Repos
The Canal from Nantes to Brest