Quiet house surrounded by nature with a flowery environment, Bourbriac, Côtes d'Armor, Brittany
About this Holiday rental
For your next stay, discover our charming stone house, surrounded by nature, in a peaceful place, with trees and flowers. It will allow you to disconnect in an environment lulled by the songs of birds. An ideal location to radiate between land and sea.
On the ground floor the house includes:
a fitted kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and various utensils.
The room is equipped with a table, a living room with television, internet (fiber), hi-fi system, wood stove (wood provided),
a bathroom with wc.
Upstairs there are:
two rooms; one with a double bed, the other two single beds;
a toilet with sink,
the whole overlooks a large landing where it is possible to iron or sit down to contemplate nature.
baby equipment with bed, playpen, high chair
anti-covid gel available
Optional cleaning at 50 €.
Sheets are not included in the service.
A room is available to store bicycles.
Board games, beach games available, youth albums, books and comics, decoration and garden magazines, tourist brochures to discover the region, festivals. Proposals and advice on the various circuits on foot or by bike are possible.
The price includes water, electricity and internet (fiber)
Looking forward to welcoming you soon in Brittany!
Numéro d'enregistrement : HLOBREO22NOA6
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Functional house.
- Well equipped.
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 71 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Closed bike room : Oui
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
* Bourbriac: the church, the many chapels, the wood of Coat-Liou with a walking path
* Less than 10 minutes from Guingamp, its shops, its tourist sites (the basilica, the centre, the prison, the footbridge...) and its train station.
* Five minutes from Bourbriac, (shops, pond for fishing)
* Lanrivain: the church, the ossuary, the Lieux Mouvants festival (every weekend in July and August)
* The Valley of the Saints in Carnoët, 30 mins
* Quintin, small city of character, 30 mn
* forty minutes from the sea (Plouha).
* the banks of the Trieux (hiking trails)
* The Bois d'Avaugour (Saint Péver and Lanrodec) with its walking paths
* The Pink Granite Coast, Lannion, Pleumeur Bodou
* the goelo coast, Paimpol and its port
* Numerous circuits for cyclists with flat and uneven terrain through the countryside and the woods.
* Ideal location to radiate between land and sea.
* 7 minutes from the expressway.