Traditional house for 4 pers. with direct access to the sea and the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel (Brittany, Ille et Vilaine)
About this Holiday rental
Between Saint Malo and Mont Saint Michel, 50 m from the sea, this old bakery with its old bread oven, typical construction in the country, can accommodate up to 4 people.
At the end of the garden, the Voie Verte on the "Sainte Anne dike" overlooks the bay of Mont St Michel and takes you to the village of Cherrueix at 1km, to Dinard, Cancale on one side or to Mont Saint Michel on the other, if the heart tells you!
On your return from your excursions, you will enjoy the 200m² enclosed garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
The house also consists of:
* A fitted kitchen
* A lounge area with television
* A bedroom with a double bed
* A second bedroom with two single beds including a "pull-out"
* A bathroom with bay view with shower, sink and WC
A washing machine is available.
Baby cot available on request
1 km from the village, halfway through the marathon of the bay of Mont Saint Michel, fishing, sand yachting, rent all year, price depending on season.
- Direct access to the sea in the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel
- Walk, tranquility, closed garage, enclosed garden
- 1km from shops, Greenway at the end of the garden
Type of property : House , terraced
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 70 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge