Cottage for 15 people by the sea with gardens in Hirel in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel (Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany)
About this Holiday rental
Are you looking for a large gîte for your weekends and holidays with family or friends? Close to the sea and with gardens ? Come and stay at the cottage Parfum d'Embruns !
Located in Hirel in the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, this house of character can accommodate up to 15 people, including those with reduced mobility (PMR). With its two gardens, follow the sun throughout the day and enjoy the leisure facilities for children and adults.
The sea, the customs path, the bike path and the sand yacht club are on the other side of the road. Restaurants, fishmongers, grocery shop, pharmacy nearby. You will be close to Mont-Dol, Dol-de-Bretagne and Mont-Saint-Michel to the east, and Cancale and Saint-Malo to the west.
The house - which can accommodate up to 15 people on 3 levels - consists of :
- Ground floor:
- A living room with a large dining table
- A kitchen and back kitchen well equipped for the preparation of meals.
- A small independent living room with TV and piano at disposal.
- A large bedroom for 2 persons (2 beds 90x200 cm or 1 bed 180x200 cm) with private shower room and WC, on the same level, fully equipped for PRM and wheelchair.
- Access to the gardens in front and behind the house.
- On the 1st floor :
- A bedroom for 2 persons with sea view (1 bed 140x190 cm) with desk and sofa bed. Private shower room with WC.
- A bedroom for 2 persons (bed 140x190 cm)
- A bedroom for 3 persons (1 bed 160x200cm and 1 bed 90x190 cm). Private shower room with WC.
- A bedroom for 4 people (1 bed 160x200 cm) and 2 bunk beds (90x190 cm). Private shower room with WC.
- A bathroom with WC.
- On the 2nd floor :
- Sanitary facilities
- The exterior
- 2 private and enclosed gardens at the front and back of the house.
- Provided with barbecue, table and garden furniture, deckchairs, trampoline, slide and swings for children.
- Treed with apple trees, plum trees.
- Facilities and services :
- Cleaning at the end of your stay, bed and bathroom linen on option
- Linen provided
- Board games and reading material available
- Baby welcome
- No tumble dryer or lift.
- The owner :
- Rates :
- 2 nights minimum depending on schedule
- A deposit of 200€ will be required on arrival.
- More than 10 people: 10€ / double bed, 8€ / single bed, 3€ of bathroom linen / person.
- Visitor's tax (compulsory): 0.70€ per adult / night (furnished accommodation of tourism classified 3 stars.)
+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Large capacity cottage on the seafront and accessible to PRM
- Large garden, parking, well equipped
- Sheets and towels included for less than 10 persons
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, floor, village
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 210 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 7
Sleeps: 15 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Closed bike room : Oui
Electric car :
Electric vehicle charging on site
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 80 cm,1 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 1 x 80 cm,1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 1 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°6 : 2 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°7 : 2 x 80 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
An ideal base, with a sea view, to meet with family or friends, visit the Emerald Coast and the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel.
You will be 5 minutes from Cherrueix and Mont-Dol, 10 minutes from Dol-de-Bretagne, 15 minutes from Cancale and Saint-Malo, 20 minutes from Dinard.
There are many activities nearby suitable for the whole family! There are many activities available in the vicinity, suitable for all the family: sand yachting in front of the house, hiking on the GR34, cycling to the White Marsh, Mont-Saint-Michel or Cancale on reserved paths, horse riding on the foreshore and in the countryside. Leisure parks are also nearby: accrobranche parks, Cobac Parc water park, Zoo de la Bourbansais, Grand Aquarium de Saint-Malo.