Kalisol House : large charming house for 6 people with enclosed garden in Pleine-Fougères (Haute Bretagne, Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany)
About this Holiday rental
Maison Kalisol is a charming stone house on 2 levels, tastefully renovated in 2022. It is perfect to welcome families or friends thanks to its spacious and bright rooms, its numerous indoor and outdoor facilities and its ideal location between Brittany and Normandy.
It is located in a small, quiet hamlet less than 5 minutes drive from the village of Pleine-Fougères and its small shops (bakery, grocery shop, butcher, mini-market, pharmacy, banks ...). You will be very close to Mont Saint-Michel and Dol-de-Bretagne (15 km) and at equal distance from Fougères and Saint-Malo.
Maison Kalisol - which can accommodate up to 6 people - consists of :
- Day side :
- Living area with access to the garden
- Independent fitted kitchen very well equipped for cooking (numerous utensils, electric oven, raclette machine, crepe maker, dishwasher).
- Laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Pleasant relaxation area on the first floor with library, futon and desk.
- Night side:
- Room "Safran" for 2 persons (bed 140x190cm)
- Room "Fleurs des champs" for 2 persons (2 beds 90x190cm)
(All beds are made up on arrival with quality cotton percale linen)
- Sanitary facilities
- Bathroom on the first floor with large shower, 2 basins. WC on the first floor.
- The exterior
- Spacious courtyard in front of the house for 3 cars.
- Outdoor games available, including badminton, children's slide, petanques, molky, etc.
- Bicycle shelter
- Facilities and services :
- Free Wifi
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included (1 shower sheet + 1 towel/person)
- Board games and books available
- Baby facilities (complete equipment on request) : supplement 10€.
- Small dogs accepted: supplement 15€.
- Cleaning at the end of your stay possible on request : supplement 60 €.
- Non-smoking cottage
- The owner :
- Rates :
- July/August rate: weekly rate (650 €/week)
- 50% deposit to be paid on booking
- A deposit of 200€ will be required for any damage
- Cleaning at the end of the stay possible on request: 60 €
- Baby welcome on request: 10€
- Small dogs on request: 15€
- Tourist tax (compulsory)
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Spacious and well equipped for adults/children - linen okay
- Quiet house with character - enclosed garden
- Ideal for exploring the region
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , terraced
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 150 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Closed bike room : Oui
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
* On the coast towards Saint-Malo or Mont Saint-Michel or nearby in Fougères, a medieval town of Art and History,
* Rennes and its charming old centre,
* the floral park of Haute Bretagne( 35 kms, 30 min),
*Castle of Rocher-Portail and its animations, Castle of Rouërie, Castle of Bonnefontaine, Castle and park of la Ballue, Castle and lake of Combourg, the Jacques Cartier manor in Saint-Malo,
* Walk in the Ville-Cartier forest (5 km) in search of megalithic or medieval monuments, have fun at Récrénature (accrobranches, electric boats, outdoor games library...), at Cobac Parc (pools, slides), at the Bourbansais Zoo, at the Saint-Malo Aquarium
Ideally located in this corner of Brittany at the gateway to Normandy, it will allow you to discover Mont Saint-Michel of course, but also a number of small towns of character with medieval streets (Bazouges-la-Pérouse, Dol-de-Bretagne , Combourg, Bécherel (city of books), seaside towns (Saint-Malo, Dinard, Cancale, Jullouville, Granville), fishing ports (Saint-Malo, Granville,), ponds (Pas Gérault in Sains, Ville-Cartier, Etang du Boulet in Feins. ..)
Hiking trails and greenways are available (many circuits available) ... and why not try sand yachting (in Cherrueix or Hirel), fishing on foot, canoeing down the Couesnon.
The small regional markets (Dol-de-Bretagne on Saturday mornings, Pontorson on Wednesday mornings, Combourg on Monday mornings, Cherrueix on Wednesday evenings in summer) will seduce your taste buds, not forgetting the oysters of Cancale, the mussels of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the buckwheat cakes and the cider...
- Bazouge-la-Pérouse : 11km
- Dol-de-Bretagne : 14km
- Cherrueix : 15km
- Mont-Dol : 16km
- Mont Saint Michel : 18km
- Combourg and castle : 19km
- Cobac Parc, Lanhélin: 22km
- Etang du Boulet in Feins with beach: 25km
- Zoo de la Bourbansais, Pleugueneuc: 30km
- Site of the 11 locks in Hédé: 33 km
- Dinan, medieval city: 40km
- Bécherel, city of books: 40km
- Saint Malo: 42 km
- Fougères: 42km
- Rennes: 52km
- Granville: 58km
- Brocéliande Forest (Paimpont): 90km