Contemporary holiday home for 10 people in Dinard on the Emerald Coast, 10 minutes walk from the beach (Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany)
About this Holiday rental
Welcome to this pleasant holiday home which can accommodate 10 people in its large volumes, its sunny terrace and its shady garden.
Located at the entrance of Dinard on the Emerald Coast, the house is 5 minutes walk from the Port Breton Park and 10 minutes walk from the Priory Beach.
A 3 minute drive from the 4 lane road, you can easily visit the region towards Cap Fréhel, Dinan or Saint Malo on the other side of the dam.
The house on 2 levels is composed :
- By day
- a sitting area with TV and DVD player
- a living area
- a well-equipped kitchen area for 10-12 people.
- By night
- 4 bedrooms for 2 people on the first floor (2 queen size beds 160 x 200 cm and 2 beds 140 x 190 cm), one of which has a communicating shower room.
Extra bed for 2 persons in 2 rooms (90 x190 cm).
- Sanitary facilities
- 1 bathroom with WC.
- 1 independent WC.
- The outside
- Fenced area secured for children and animals. Deckchairs and swings.
- A garage as storage space
- Private parking in front of the house for 4 cars and free parking nearby.
- Facilities and services
- Sheets and towels for hire. Beds made on arrival.
- At your disposal: deckchairs, swings, barbecue, 3 adult bikes and 3 children's bikes.
- Baby facilities and safety gate. Enclosed garden
- Animals accepted on request.
- The owners
- Bed linen and towels for 2 people (compulsory) :
- Cleaning at the end of the stay (compulsory) :
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- 5 min walk to Port Breton Park and 10 min to the beach
- Comfortable house for large family with enclosed garden
- Bed linen and towels provided
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 185 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 5
Bathroom : 1
Bathroom : 2
Sleeps: 10 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Closed bike room : Oui
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
The region is also rich in discoveries:
- to the east, the fortified town of Saint-Malo opposite, the small port of Cancale, the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, Dol-de-Bretagne and its cathedral, Le Mont-Dol, Combourg the town of Chateaubriand.
- To the west, splendid panoramas of the Saint-Jacut peninsula, the Fort La Latte, the Fréhel and Erquy Capes. The Pink Granite Coast is also available for day trips.