Studio "Morgane" for 2 persons with balcony, 1 min from the sea in Dinard on the Emerald Coast (Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne)
About this Holiday rental
Welcome to "Morgane", a pretty 28 m² studio just a stone's throw from the sea! You will also appreciate its sunny balcony and its private and secure parking in the residence.
It is located in the heart of Dinard, behind the seafront, between the Prieuré beach and the marina. It is also a good base for visiting Saint-Malo opposite, Cap Fréhel, Saint-Briac, Dinan, etc.
Studio on the 1st floor (with lift) for 2 people :
- By day
- Living room area
- Well-equipped kitchenette (combined freezer, microwave, 2 induction hobs, mini oven, small appliances)
- Living room area with its convertible sofa "rapido" system
- By night
Stowed away, it does not encroach on the living room.
A bathroom with bath and WC, towel dryer.
- The exterior
- You can see the sea from the flat and the balcony.
- Private parking in the residence's secure car park.
- Local for your bikes, common to the residence.
- Facilities and services :
- No internet access.
- The owner :
- Supplements :
- Sheets for 2 persons (optional) : 15€.
- Towels per person (optional) : 5€.
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (optional) : 30€.
- Accessibility :
Minimum stay : 7 nights
Foreign Languages: English /
- Single storey studio with balcony 1 min from the sea
- Walking / cycling holidays and private parking
- Bed and bathroom linen options - Beds made
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Studio
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 28 m2
Lift (elevator) : Oui
Number of rooms: 0
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Transfer,
Dans le séjour N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
The region is also rich in discoveries :
- to the east, the fortified town of Saint-Malo opposite, the little port of Cancale, the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, Dol-de-Bretagne and its cathedral, Le Mont-Dol, Combourg the town of Chateaubriand.
- To the west, splendid panoramic views of the Saint-Jacut peninsula, Fort La Latte and the Fréhel and Erquy Capes. The Pink Granite Coast is also available as a day trip.
Private announcementN° agrément 035MS000231