Flat for 2 people with sea view and direct access to "'Ecluse"s beach in Dinard on the Emerald Coast (Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany)
About this Holiday rental
Welcome to "Vers le large", a T1 flat measuring just 22 m², refurbished in 2023. Its key features? Its view and direct access to the Ecluse beach! You'll also appreciate the secure parking in the "Le Royal" residence.
It's right in the heart of Dinard, a stone's throw from the Casino, cinema, swimming pool, restaurants and shops. Fancy exploring the region? It's also a great base for visiting Saint-Malo, Cap Fréhel, Saint-Briac, Dinan, Brocéliande, etc.
Converted into a condominium, the Royal is a former palace dating back to 1902. Stay in a place steeped in history and enjoy an unusual experience!
Flat located on the 5th floor (up to the 4th floor with lift) for 2 people:
- By day
The kitchen is fitted and well equipped (combined freezer, oven, microwave, 4 gas rings, small electrical appliances).
- By night
- Sanitary facilities
- Separate WC.
- Outside area
- Large shaded lawn shared by the residence.
- Shared terrace
- Direct access to Plage de l'Écluse
- Facilities and services
- TV, Wi-Fi .
- The owner
- Additional charges
- End-of-stay cleaning (optional): XXX€.
Minimum length of stay: XXX nights
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Direct access to Plage de l'Écluse and sea view
- In the heart of Dinard - walking and cycling holidays
- Bathroom linen and sheets included
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Apartment
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 22 m2
Lift (elevator) : Oui
Number of rooms: 1
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
The region is also rich in discoveries :
- to the east, the fortified town of Saint-Malo opposite, the little port of Cancale, the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, Dol-de-Bretagne and its cathedral, Le Mont-Dol, Combourg the town of Chateaubriand.
- To the west, splendid panoramic views of the Saint-Jacut peninsula, Fort La Latte and the Fréhel and Erquy Capes. The Pink Granite Coast is also available as a day trip.