Nice house for 6 people with garden in Saint-Briac, near shops and beaches (Côte d'Emeraude, Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne)
About this Holiday rental
Located in Saint-Briac on the Emerald Coast, this pleasant holiday home has been completely renovated and can comfortably accommodate 6 people with children. You will also enjoy its sunny terrace and its shady garden with trees.
In a quiet residential area, the house is ideally located : you will be 500 meters from the town centre and all its shops, and 1km from the beaches of Béchet and Grande Salinette (18 minutes).
You can also easily visit the region towards Cap Fréhel, Dinard, Dinan, Rennes, or Saint-Malo, Cancale and the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel on the other side of the dam.
The house on 2 levels is composed of :
- By day
- 2nd independent living room in a row with a desk (ideal for teleworking) and a sofa bed for 2 people (bed 140x190 cm) with wardrobe.
- independent and fully equipped kitchen, with a breakfast table for 2 people.
- children's playroom or baby room (baby equipment on request) on the first floor.
- By night
- 1 bedroom for 2 persons on the ground floor (queen size bed 160x200 cm)
- 1 bedroom for 2 people on the first floor (2 beds 90x200 cm or 1 bed 180x200 cm).
Possibility of a 7th bed (80x200 cm bed).
- Sanitary facilities
- 1 bathroom on the first floor with Italian shower.
- 2 independent toilets.
- Outside :
- Secured closed ground for children. Deckchairs
- Storage space in the garage.
- Free parking in front of the house.
- Equipment and services :
- Sheets and towels provided. Beds made on arrival.
- Baby facilities on request. Enclosed garden.
- The owners :
- Supplements :
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (compulsory): 70€.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Comfortable, quiet house with garden
- Ideal for enjoying Saint-Briac and visiting the region
- Bed linen and towels provided. Wifi included
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, village
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 120 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Closed bike room : Oui
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Check, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Dans le séjour N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre communicante N°4 : 1 x 80 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
You can easily reach Fort Lalatte, Cap Fréhel, the Pink Granite Coast to the West, and Dinard nearby, Saint-Malo, Cancale and the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel to the East. Do you know the Ebihens archipelago? Head for the Saint-Jacut-de-la-mer peninsula, just a few minutes away by car and even on foot along the customs path.
Inland, discover the medieval town of Dinan, Combourg and its castle, and the famous Lices market in Rennes (1 hour).