Charming holiday rental "Harbour" for 6 people with enclosed garden and courtyard in the centre of Saint-Lunaire 10 min from the sea near Dinard (Côte d'Emeraude, Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne)
About this Holiday rental
Welcome to the Harbour holiday home.
This stone house of character was entirely renovated in 2022 by an architect, with ecological materials.
Its careful decoration, its enclosed garden and its 2 terraces at the front and back of the house will delight families and friends who come to stay on the Emerald Coast.
Located in the centre of Saint-Lunaire in a quiet street, the house is 10 minutes walk from the sea and 15 minutes from the page of Longchamp. Shops nearby. Enough to spend your holidays on foot or by bike !
If you wish to discover the region, the seaside town of Dinard is 10 minutes away by car, Saint-Malo 15 minutes, Dinan and Cancale 25 minutes, Fort La Latte and Cap Fréhel 45 minutes away.
The house on 3 levels is composed :
- Garden floor
- a comfortable sitting area
- a living area for your meals
- an independent and very well equipped kitchen
- a storage area
- a separate toilet
- 1st floor
- 1 office room or baby bedroom.
- bathroom with italian's shower and bathtub, double washbasin unit
- an independent WC.
- 2nd floor
- 1 bedroom for 2 persons (2 beds 90x190 cm)
- Outside (200m²) :
- Courtyard at the back of the house with garden lounge.
- Flowered garden.
- Fenced area secured for children.
- An outbuilding can be used as a play area for the children.
- An awning can can be used to storage your bikes, puschairs, kayak, paddles etc.
- A private parking in front of the house and free public parking nearby.
- Facilities and services :
- Optional bed and bath linen
- Baby facilities. Enclosed garden
- Electricity search terminals at : 1,3 km
- The owners :
- Supplements :
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (compulsory): 80€.
- Accessibility :
Minimum stay: 7 nights
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Saint-Lunaire town centre near the sea and all amenities
- Enclosed garden and courtyard, in a quiet area. Private park
- Tastefully renovated character house in 2022
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, floor, village
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 101 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Parking: Nearby rent
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
The small seaside town of Saint-Lunaire offers serenity, calm and tranquillity, while at the same time offering a dynamic town with numerous shops and art galleries.
The major asset of Saint-Lunaire is its two beaches. On Longchamp beach, you can even try your hand at surfing, or discover the coast in a canoe.
For the more sporty, there are cycling and walking routes that combine walking and unevenness.
Previous customers' reviews (0 Review(s))
Clévacances guarantees the quality of this accommodation, which has been inspected by one of our staff.
Publication of notices is subject to a moderator.
Classé par date de dépôt.