House of character "Le Petit Porcon" for 5 people. 600m from the beach near Cancale (Brittany, Ille-et-Vilaine)
About this Holiday rental
The cottage "Le Petit Porcon" welcomes you for a stay in the countryside close to the sea. Located in Saint-Méloir des Ondes near Cancale, this characterful cottage is only 600 metres from the beach in the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel.
Whatever the season, this renovated farmhouse is ideal for a stay with family or friends. You will find all the charm of stones and wood, the freshness in summer and the warmth of the fireplace in winter.
The assets of the house:
- - With a capacity of 5 people, this house of 100 square meters offers many space and is very confortable for a peaceful holiday.
- - Its large, tree-lined and fenced garden of 350 square metres ;
- - The beach on foot ;
- - Quick access to the GR34;
- - Its private parking lot on site.
The house consists of :
Bright and spacious, the living room, which has retained all the charm of the old with its exposed beams, invites you to share good family and friendly moments. The "dining room" area offers 1 large table. Come and relax on the lounge side, and enjoy the fireplace in winter. The sofa is convertible which offers a very comfortable sleeping for 2 people.
The kitchen is self-contained and fully equipped.
"Le Petit Porcon" you have a room with a bed 160 x 200, 1 bed 90 x 190, one television and a desk.
The other bed is in the living room thanks to the convertible sofa (on request and with a household supplement, another room with its independent SDB may be offered).
Enjoy the terrace and the beautiful landscaped garden : garden lounge and sunbeds await you for relaxing moments. A barbecue is at your disposal during summer time.
What you need to know about the « Au Petit Porcon » :
- The house is located in a renovated old farmhouse, adjoining another cottage. The owners, very discreet, also live on site, in another renovated part of the farmhouse.
- The linen is optional (34 euros/double bed used ; 17 € single bed used - sheets + towels)
- A person from our team will be there to greet you on arrival and when you leave to make sure that you had a pleasant stay.
- The apartment is managed by a travel agency specialized in seasonal rentals - Archipel Evasion - registered Atout France under the number IM972130002 and holder of an APST financial guarantee. As a Professional, a member of the APST, Archipel Evasion gives you an EXCLUSIVE and FREE benefit: the guarantee of deposited funds. This benefit gives you the certainty of making or continuing your journey, in case of a possible financial failure on your part.
- A deposit of 200 euros per pre-authorization on a bank card will be requested one week before your arrival.
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- 600m from the beach in the Bay of Mont Saint Michel
- Near Cancale, 3km from shops
- House of character, space and quality equipment
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , terraced, ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 110 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 5 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
Dans le séjour N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
The house is located only 3.5 km from Cancale. Come and visit the “Port de la Houle », the heart of Cancale. The “Port de la Houle” is the only south-facing port on the north coast that offers a very different landscape depending on the tides. Very lively with many bars and restaurants, you will be charmed by its terraces on the waterfront, its oyster market and its peaceful little back streets lined with pretty fishermen's houses.
In the village, or upper cancale, you will also find many shops, and art galleries. A market is held there every Sunday morning. During the summer several activities, for young and old, take place there.
Hiking enthusiasts can explore the GR34, which offers breathtaking views. The Pointe du Grouin, the starting point of the Route du Rhum, located to the north of the commune, connects the two sea fronts: one facing the bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the other heading towards Saint-Malo and its Emerald coast, dotted with beautiful sandy beaches.
In Cancale, you will find many sandy beaches hidden between the cliffs and the flora. There's something for everyone: from beautiful, confidential coves tos XXL beaches.
Many inland trails also enable you to discover rich varied flora.
Cancale is also an ideal starting point point for visiting the whole region: Saint-Malo, Dinard, Dinan, Mont-Saint Michel and its entire bay (Mont-Dol, Dol-de-Bretagne, etc.).
We can make a professional guide available to you if you wish.
- Ille-et-Vilaine / Haute Bretagne
- 5 minutes from Porcon Beach, Mont Saint Michel bay
- Independent self-catering cottage, linen and linen provided
- Quiet, space with a nice garden