About this Holiday rental
At the gates of Anduze, in front of the Cévennes, in a setting of vineyards and olive trees, on the outskirts of a small medieval village where the "les roses" cottage, with a surface area of 51 m², can accommodate 4 people and is located on a 3000 m² enclosed and wooded grounds, including an orchard, a vegetable garden, a fenced and secured playground with (slide, trampoline, swings, sandpits, table tennis table, hut),
a private car park, a petanque ground, garden lounges in the shade with barbecues, a fenced and secure swimming pool (4m X 8m).
The fully air-conditioned rental has a free 20 mega internet connection, labelled Clévacances, includes:
- A 16 m² kitchen living room equipped with a B.Z. with pyrolysis oven, gas (domino), microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, coffee machine, flat screen TV + orange satellite decoder.
- A bedroom (12 m²) with a 140 cm bed.
- a bedroom (12m²) with two 90 cm beds.
A cot as well as the necessary baby bed, high chair, changing table, youpala are at the disposal of families with a young child.
- A shower room with toilet, washing machine, iron and table.
- Balcony of 5 m² covered.
- Rental of sheets 10 Euros per pair (optional).
From the Cévennes in the Camargue, the Gard department invites you to discover its many treasures: Nîmes with its arenas, Uzés and duchy, the Pont du Gard, an emblematic site, the extraordinary bamboo grove of Anduze and its little steam train that criss-crosses the Gardon valley,
the various caves an underground enchantment, the various museums where each visitor will find his happiness among the confectioneries (Haribo) and the potteries of Anduze, Aigues-Mortes and its tower of Constance, Avignon the city of the popes....
As for activities, the offer is rich and the region offers almost infinite possibilities: hiking,
swimming in the river, fishing, canoeing, mountain biking, tennis, petanque, golf, adventure course, water park, Camargue races, votive festivals with abrivados, horse riding....
For those who are passionate about the taste buds, it is impossible to resist so much temptation, there are many extremely varied culinary traditions, with wine lovers of course having tastings on the neighbouring estates or cellars, maliciously blended with prestigious grape varieties.
- The common areas of this establishment are under video surveillance.
- Holiday voucher accepted.
- Tourist tax: 0,66€ per day and per person.
- Sheet rental: 10€ per pair (optional).
- Cleaning package (60€) returned if the cottage is left clean.
- Electricity is extra only in winter (heating).
- A security deposit of 300,00€ will be requested upon arrival.
Municipal identification number : SIREP 433857612
- Internet connection with 20 mega sattelite decoder
- Potager et verger à la disposition des vacanciers
- fully air-conditioned
Type of property : House , individual, terraced
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 51 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with guests)
- Table tennis
Address of the accommodation
- Free Wifi
- Garden and orchard available to guests
- Fully air-conditioned