Sète Guest house L'Escale Tranquille - Sea Room 2 people
About this Guest house
Christine welcomes you in a Languedoc villa from the 1950s, at the foot of Mont Saint Clair and in the heart of the La Corniche district
The house is surrounded by a walled garden with trees, Access to the beach and to the lively Corniche district is on foot, without difficulty: sandy beach 5 minutes, shops, quality restaurants and Casino (games) 2 minutes. A sunny wooden terrace allows you to enjoy the Mediterranean garden. Another shaded terrace is located at the rear of the villa, in a quiet area, under the arcades and the olive tree.
On-site parking is provided and free of charge, allowing you to explore Sète, on foot, by bike or by bus. It is also possible to bring a car or a motorcycle into the enclosed garden.
A small private garage is located at the entrance of the house. You can freely store your bikes, or those you have rented.
- Quiet and quiet atmosphere
- Room of 15 m2, in a seaside spirit, decorated with antique furniture restored by us and current furniture,
- Private bathroom and independent toilet,
- Queen size bedding (160,200),
- 82cm flat screen TV,
- Free wifi access,
- Reversible air conditioning.
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 15 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- 7 minutes walk from the beaches and coves
- Shaded terrace and Mediterranean garden
- Ideal for walking and cycling