About this Guest house
The song of the stream
An ancient home with common spaces :
- the living room
- the fitness room - free access
Private spaces with modern comfort :
- a room 2 persons upstairs (WC on the landing)
On the ground-floor :
- a room 1 person
- separate WC
- a walk-in-shower
- a space for tea and lunch break (tea and coffee are given)
This whole private space is only for the same family (or group) between one and three persons.
Breakfast bio and local.
In the valley of the river "Plaine", between the pass of Donon and the town of St Dié des Vosges,
On the bank of the river,
between two groups of mountains,
with a garden between stream and forest.
Near the house B and B "the song of the stream" you can practice : walking, fishing, riding, cross-country skiing and snowshoe, beach and outdoor acitivites centre.
In the village : 2 little shops and post.
Adjusted prices :
1 person, 45€
2 persons 50€
3 persons 60€
10% discount for 3 nights and more.
As an option on request :
- sessions of Eutonie (to be conscious of one's body to live the daily life in some other way)
- psychological counseling (Listening, Consciousness and Growth)
(40€ for an hour or package of 200€ for six hours distributed during 3 days)
- 15% Promo Code JE VOIS LA VIE EN VOSGES / Valid until 02/11/2020 all stays of one week or more.
Foreign Languages: English / German /
- A 2 rooms suite
- A human-sized guestroom
- Between Vosges, Alsace and Meurthe-&-moselle
Kind of bedroom :
Area : 21 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 3 persons
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Garden lounge
- The lake of the Plain and its base of leisures to 3km
- The Maix lake at 5km
- The lake of Pierre Percée at 7km
- La Scierie de la Hallière 1km away