About this Holiday rental
In the Manufacture Royale, at the edge of the Canal de l'Est and the fish-filled river Coney, in Bains les Bains, spa resort, in an industrial site IMH Ferblanterie of 1733, the Maison du Baron house, on the ground floor -Jardin welcomes you.
On the ground floor, a bedroom with large double bed, television, bathroom communicating with shower, sink and toilet and upstairs a second bedroom with large double bed, desk, wardrobe and bathroom with bathtub , multijet shower, basin and separate toilet. On the floor also, another room with double bed Napoleon III, a child's bed, a wardrobe.
Laundry area with washing machine, dryer.
2 kitchens equipped with gas burners, oven, microwave, dishwasher and lounge area with TV, DVD and Internet access available.
Terrace including a garden furniture and barbecue.
On the ground floor, a large room is reserved for relaxation around an infrared sauna, a fitness equipment session or simply for relaxation or reading a book.
Reserved private parking space and garage.
Heated pool in a walled kitchen garden, accessible 50 m from the cottage. Bicycles available, table tennis, industrial exhibition and artists, collection vehicles.
Foreign Languages: English / German / Italian /
- Modular accommodation, ideal with friends
- Linen and cleaning included
- Relaxation lounge: sauna and fitness equipment / yoga
Type of property : Apartment , individual
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 146 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre communicante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre communicante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Heated pool
From the Royal Manufactory of Bains-les-Bains, whose complete visit takes at least 2 hours, go and discover :
- ROYAL TINSMITH'S WORKSHOP INDUSTRIAL SITE 1733 : ON SITE
- Voie verte cyclable, 73 KM bike path: On site
- Canal de L'Est : On site
- Thermes de Bains les Bains : 2 Min
- Farm and local products : 5 Min
- Adventure Farm, amusement park for children : 8 Min
- Remiremont, cité des Chanoinesses : 30 min
- Épinal and its famous Imagerie : 35 min
Address of the accommodation
- Groups welcome, cyclists, fishermen and bikers
- Owners collector vehicles, garage with available
- Relaxation treatments at the spa favored
March / November 10%
- Character cottage accessible ground garden
- Parking and river nearby
- Nice big room with wood fire