Apartment facing the lake of Gérardmer, close to shops, activities and ski slopes
About this Holiday rental
La Goutte d'Eau was inspired by the proximity of Lake Gérardmer.
On the borderline between modern and old (moonwood doors), the flat La Goutte d'Eau is cocooning with its blue touches. The flat offers a magnificent view of Lake Gérardmer from its living room and terrace where you will find a covered Finnish bath.
With a capacity of 4pers. (2 bedrooms with queen size beds 140x200) and with 2 bathrooms, we have imagined the living space on the ground floor and the sleeping space on the first floor.
Each room has its own connected TV and in the living room you will find a Bose sound bar and an iPad to enjoy and relax.
In the kitchen, local and top-of-the-range utensils (De Buyer for pots and pans) will let you imagine your culinary desires. Raclette, fondue, crêpes and waffles are available in the flat.
Come and relax! Household linen and sheets are provided. No extra charge is due (except for the tourist tax).
You can also take advantage of our services, such as groceries delivered for your arrival or the preparation of a Finnish bath at the right temperature.
Finally we are available before and during your stay to help you prepare your holiday in the Pearl of the Vosges.
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Private Finnish bath - Terrace with barbecue
- Shared, shaded and landscaped garden
- All inclusive - local products on arrival
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Apartment
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 75 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- The lake and its nautical activities (pedal boats, boat tours, paddle boats...)
- Many remarkable natural sites accessible on foot or by car (Tour de Mérelle, Cascade de Mérelle, Hohneck, Pépinière des Xettes, lac de Longemer...)
- Many sites to visit (Confiserie Gérômoise, Pierres du Monde, Jardin de Berchigranges...). And Alsace and its typical villages less than an hour away.
Don't hesitate to ask us to take full advantage of the region, its activities and its sites.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- View on the lake of Gérardmer and the mountains
- Accommodation with all comforts - all inclusive
- Finnish bath - Landscaped terrace - Landscaped garden
- Panoramic view of the lake of Gérardmer
- Our team is available during all your vacations
- Finnish bath - Terrace - Common garden