About this Holiday rental
Polybotte is the result of work on a modern aspect.
Taking advantage of its large openings and its almost permanent sunshine, Polybotte offers you a magnificent view on the Lake of Gérardmer from its kitchen, its terrace (accessible from the living room) where you will find a Finnish bath.
In duplex and with a capacity of 6pers. (3 bedrooms with queen size beds 140x200) and with 3 bathrooms, you will find a bedroom on the ground floor with a bathroom and the 2 other bedrooms on the first floor with their individual bathrooms on either side of the mezzanine.
Each room has its own connected TV and in the living room you will find a Bose sound bar and an iPad to enjoy and relax.
In the kitchen, local and top-of-the-range utensils (De Buyer for pots and pans) will let you imagine your culinary desires. Raclette, fondue, crêpes and waffles are available in the flat.
Come and relax! Household linen and sheets are provided and no extra charge is due (except for the tourist tax).
You can also take advantage of our services, such as the delivery of groceries for your arrival or the preparation of a Finnish bath at the right temperature.
Finally, we are available before and during your stay to help you prepare your holiday in the Pearl of the Vosges.
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Panoramic view of the lake of Gérardmer
- Our team is available during all your vacations
- Finnish bath - Terrace - Common garden
Type of property : Apartment
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 101 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- The lake and its nautical activities (pedal boats, boat tours, paddle boats...)
- Many remarkable natural sites accessible on foot or by car (Tour de Mérelle, Cascade de Mérelle, Hohneck, Pépinière des Xettes, lac de Longemer...)
- Many sites to visit (Confiserie Gérômoise, Pierres du Monde, Jardin de Berchigranges...). And Alsace and its typical villages less than an hour away.
Don't hesitate to ask us to take full advantage of the region, its activities and its sites.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Address of the accommodation
- Private Finnish bath - Terrace with barbecue
- Shared, shaded and landscaped garden
- All inclusive - local products on arrival
- View on the lake of Gérardmer and the mountains
- Accommodation with all comforts - all inclusive
- Finnish bath - Landscaped terrace - Landscaped garden