Cosy Home Chalet, prestigious chalet with luxury hydromassage spa, exceptional panoramic mountain view
About this Holiday rental
Come and recharge your batteries and live a unique experience in a dream setting.
Take full advantage of the combination of great comfort, luxury and refined decoration.
Discover the benefit of contemplating its exceptional panoramic view of the mountains, while experiencing a moment of quality hydromassage. Enjoy moments of relaxation with the traditional BONZINI football table that will take you back to the exciting games of the past.
You will fall under the charm of this magnificent traditional chalet made of solid wood with its touches of stone and marble from the Vosges, resulting from the know-how of local craftsmen.
Located on the heights of the Bresse,
with a breathtaking view on the mountain, the Chalet Cosy Home is a
ideal for a stay in love, between friends or in family to 2 or 4. Overlooking the Bresse valley, the chalet is accessible by a private road. Its ground is bordered by a large meadow and a forest, this bucolic environment offering quietude and serenity.
It is located 5 minutes by car from the center of La Bresse and all amenities,
20 minutes on foot by the Traverse de la Bresse path.
It is also between
5 and 10 minutes by car from the hiking/biking trails, ski slopes and many
and numerous sports activities (skating rink, Bol d'Air Aventure, Wiidoo'gliss park, ...) and attractions (llama mountain, Bressaude confectionery, Brabant goat farm, Vosges vintages...).
The Cosy Home Chalet, facing south, has a large terrace of 20 m2 facing south as well as a second covered terrace of 30 m2 facing west, hosting the spa. Deckchairs as well as tables and chairs are at your disposal for relaxing moments.
This exceptional chalet, with a living space of 100 m2, is composed of a spacious entrance opening onto a large living room of 45 m2 composed of a large fully equipped American kitchen (*) with bar and stools, open to the living room, dining room, mountain area.
It also includes :
- Two parental bedrooms ("Bear" and "Lynx") on the first floor with
beds 160x200 and armchairs, opening onto a long balcony (one room with a large dressing room)
- Separate toilets on the first floor and on the first floor
- A relaxation and game area in the mezzanine with a Bonzini table soccer, a sofa and a storage cube
- A bathroom on the first floor, with a very large shower with hydrojets and a washbasin cabinet as well as a bamboo ladder for storage
- A large entrance hall with a coat rack, a piece of furniture and shoe shelves
- Garden furniture (1 table with 4 chairs and 4 deckchairs on the south terrace; a table with integrated square wooden benches on the west terrace) and a barbecue
- A laundry room in the basement with a storage cupboard and a washing and drying machine
-A large basement hallway with a shoe cupboard for storing walking shoes
- A double garage / bicycle storage room
The top of the range Jaccuzzi J-475 6-seater spa (size 231x 231 cm) has been selected for unique moments of hydrotherapy wellness, it includes the most innovative technologies for a complete hydromassage experience, ideal for recovering from sports effort for a moment of relaxation-wellness.
It offers you a real personalized and targeted hydromassage course thanks to its seats of various heights, offering you different types of immersion and a lying position, as well as sound. Equipped with a plantar dome. An extra-large backlit waterfall will allow you a relaxing back and neck massage. Thus, it will ensure you a hydromassage experience from head to toe.
In this exceptional chalet, the quality furniture has been carefully chosen for the pleasure of the eyes and for your comfort. During the visit, you will discover
- The sideboard and its magnificent elm wood mirror at the entrance
- Its large square table in the dining area and its comfortable Elisabeth chairs
-Its bar and its high stools to enjoy a drink during the aperitif
Its Harvard leather wrap-around armchairs in the mountain area to contemplate the fire of the pellet stove or to read a selected novel in the natural spruce library
- Its Baltimore 5-seater corner sofa is very comfortable thanks to its combination of memory foam and feather padding
- Its coffee table made of Bali driftwood
- Its mountain furniture in solid fir (television cabinet, chests of drawers, bedside tables, cupboards, ...)
- Its traditional BONZINI table soccer to relive the games of yesteryear in the mezzanine
- Its lampshades with ski/flocon/bear mountain motifs and its mountain style paintings
Soft duvets and pillows are locally made (Linvosges) and sheets are selected for your comfort in cotton percale.
Useful informations :
-Security deposit : 3000 euros
- Prohibited parties
- For adults over 28 years old
- Personalized welcome by the owner
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Luxury chalet / comfort / refined decoration
- High-end spa for a hydromassage experience
- Breathtaking view of the mountain
Type of property : Chalet , floor
Type of accommodation : Neuf de caractère
Area : 100 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Gérardmer : 10KM
- Bol d'Air Aventure : 5KM
- Confiserie Bressaude : 4KM
- Col de la Schlucht and the famous Route des Crêtes : 18KM
- Lake of the Ravens : 7KM
- Lake of Lispach : 10KM