About this Holiday rental
This charming stone cottage of 90m² in the countryside is
located in a small village in the Channel, 15mn from Ste Mère Eglise and 20mn
from the landing beaches (Utah Beach). Surrounded by greenery, the birdsong
will accompany you on one of the 2 closed terraces and not overlooked during
the summer months.
On the ground floor: fitted kitchen (dishwasher, electric oven, freezer compartment. . . ) open to the living room, lounge (television), a bathroom with washing machine, separate toilets.
On the first floor: a small bedroom with a trundle bed 80*200 which can make a bed of 160*200, a large bedroom with double dressing room, 2 twin beds 80*200 which can make a bed of 160*200 and a television, a third bedroom
2 twin beds 80*200 that can make a 160*200 bed, a bathroom with toilet. We provide bed linen (fitted sheet, duvet and bed linen set) at no extra charge.
Outside: a gravel courtyard with wooden terrace, picnic table, deckchairs, barbecue, shelter and a grassy garden with tiled terrace, deckchair, garden furniture.
Semi-detached owner (privacy preserved) - private parking not enclosed. Electric heating. Electricity in supplement (25 kw/day package offered). Water package 4m3/week included. Visitor's tax in addition . Bathroom linen for hire (5€/person). Baby equipment on request (bed, high chair, stair gate). Housework package in supplement (55€).
Only one animal accepted, additional dog only by agreement of the owners.
PS: possible renting at weekends, weekdays but only from October 1st to March 31st and outside school holiday periods. In any case 2 nights minimum. 180€ on weekends. For weekday rental rates, please contact us.
- dog accepted
- modular bedding 1 or 2 people/room - bed linen provided
- in the center of the ideal department for visits!
Type of property : House , floor, terraced
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 90 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 5 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 80 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 80 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Carentan, its port, its canal bridge
- St-Lô, its theatre, concert hall, cinema, fine arts museum, Normandy bocage museum, aquatic centre and wellness area, compact golf course, national stud farm, remains of the ramparts, bowlings, laser game, escape game, EcoKart and fair play (1200m² indoor multi-sport complex), Notre Dame church. . .
- The Cotentin and Bessin marshes (white marshes in winter, storks. . . )
- Graignes Racecourse
- The Pavillon des Energies in Le Dezert (Information, resources and training centre on eco-construction and renewable energies)
- D-Day landing beaches
- Coutances, its cathedral, its jazz festival, its botanical garden, the Quesnel Morinière museum
- St Côme du Mont, Maison du parc naturel régional des Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin, D-Day Expérience: two museums (airborne troop and German HQ), a flight simulation in C-47), a 3D giant screen cinema, a memorial dedicated to airborne troops and a military antiquities shop
- Quinéville, its museum on the 2nd World War, its biscuit factory, its 18th century castle, La Grande Cheminée (remains of a 2nd century building)
- Utah Beach, landing beach, its museum on the landing, monuments of memory (tree of freedom, boundary stone of the road to freedom, wrecks. . . )
- Ste Mère Eglise, its biscuit factory, its Airbone museum (airborne divisions, C-47. . . ), its Cotentin farm museum (rural and agricultural history of Normandy,) its church (and its parachutist hanging on the bell tower)
- Valognes, its museums (of brandy and old crafts, cider, Jules Barbey d'Aurévilly), its special guests who make the city the Versailles Normand, its Gallo-Roman baths Alauna
- The Azeville and Crisquebec Batteries
- The German cemetery in Orglandes
- Camp Patton in Neou
- The airship hangar in Ecausseville
- Lessay Aeronautical Centre (plane, ulm, parachuting)
- Karting in Lessay - Bubble forest (football in a bubble!) - Horse riding - Sailboat - Golf
- Hiking tours
- The Hague of the Well, its keep and remains of the medieval castle
- St Sauveur le Vicomte, its 11th century castle, its abbey, its Barbey-d'Aurevilly museum, its national forest
- Abbey of Ste Trinité de Lessay, magnificent vault on a warhead crossing, one of the oldest in the world
- La Fromagerie Réo in Lessay
- The castle of Pirou
- Biscuit factory in Sortosville en Beaumont
- Bricquebec, its 12th century castle, its pyramid of remembrance