About this Holiday rental
The owner leaves you the keys of his main home for disconnected holidays (no WiFi) and Zen (spa 5 places with a view of the garden and the animals). In 20min of the sea, close friend of the D-DAY beaches and St Lô, this contemporary and well equipped house will be the ideal starting point to shine on the department of Manche and why not on the nearby territory: Calvados!
Individual house with on the ground floor: stay, lounge and fully-equipped kitchen (oven, microwaves, refrigerator with compartment freezing, ice-cream maker ...), an office equipped with a sofa bed and with a TV. Washing machine and tumble-dryer in the office.
In the floor: 2 beautiful rooms of which a parental continuation (bed 160) with bathtub balneotherapy/luminothérapie, shower, TV and facing the pond and the meadow. Other spacious room (2 beds 90 - Duvet 1 person or 2 available people)) facing the meadow of animals possess a bed of 180cm. Toilets upstairs.
Outside: a terrace covered with space heater for the fresh ends of the evening, the garden furniture, the spa with TV/DVD and outside shower, a barbecue, games for children (portico, trampoline) and a big garage. A not reassured pond allowing the bathings in case of strong heat as well as the peach is present on the closed and landscaped ground. Cubicle with horses, animals, henhouse on the spot.
Electricity in supplement
Foreign Languages: English /
- 1 parental suite
- Covered outside spa
- Ground closed with games for children and animals
Type of property : House , floor
Area : 120 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- St-Lô, its theatre, concert hall, cinema, fine arts museum, Normandy bocage museum, aquatic centre and wellness area, compact golf course, national stud farm, remains of the ramparts, bowlings, laser game, escape game, EcoKart and fair play (1200m² indoor multi-sport complex), Notre Dame church. . .
- The Forest of Cerisy and its royal milestone (to mark the passage of the royal convoys), its abbey
- The Cotentin and Bessin marshes (white marshes in winter, storks. . . )
- Hiking, cycling, horseback riding, kayaking. . .
- Condé on Vire, its Velorail, its leisure base (canoeing, climbing, archery, hiking or mountain biking), Les Roches du Ham (105m altitude), its auditorium, its cinema
- Mini-golf and accrobranches in Torigny the cities
- Fishing in ponds, rivers and seas
- Graignes Racecourse
- The Pavillon des Energies in Le Dezert (Information, resources and training centre on eco-construction and renewable energies)
- The castle of Canisy (French park, botanical garden and animal park)
- D-Day landing beaches
- Villedieu les poesles, Musée de la Poeslerie/Maison de la Dentellière, Musée du Meuble Normand, la Fonderie des cloches, the washhouses on the banks of Siena, the classified inner courtyards, the copper workshop, its cinema,
- Hambye Abbey
- Champrepuus Zoo
- Carentan, its port, its canal bridge
- Coutances, its cathedral, its jazz festival, its botanical garden, the Quesnel Morinière museum
- Tancredi Museum of Hauteville La Guichard,
Address of the accommodation