About this Holiday rental
Situated in the surrounding countryside of the village of Grand'Landes, just a few kilometres from the Loire Atlantique, stay in this holiday home ideal for entertaining family and friends. A long driveway will lead you to this charming renovated house, nestled in the heart of the forest.
The house has an independent kitchen, a large living room, a lounge, a nursery, a bedroom with a 160cm bed, and a large bathroom. On the first floor, you will find: two bedrooms, each with a 160cm bed, a bedroom with two 90cm beds, a bedroom with two 80cm beds that can be converted into a 160cm bed, a bathroom, and a dormitory room with 4 90cm beds.
Outside, the large park allows young and old to have fun in all seasons, and the terrace on the kitchen side invites you to have meals outside.
An outdoor spa will be installed in August 2021, and a sauna project will be finalised by the end of 2021 (to be confirmed with the owners). Dogs are welcome (up to two dogs, under conditions).
You will appreciate the central location of this house: 35 minutes from the beaches, in the middle of the forest, in the peace and quiet, and less than an hour from Nantes!
- The calm and relaxing environment of the forest
- The size of the house and garden
- The current decoration and the quality of the equipment
Type of property : House , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 212 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 6
Sleeps: 14 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°6 : 4 x 90 cm,
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- The forest of Grand'Landes
- Apremont, Petite Cité de Caractère, and its castle 20 minutes away
- Nantes less than an hour away for a day trip
- The beaches of the Vendée 45 minutes away, the beach of Moutiers en Retz 35 minutes away
- The Island of Noirmoutier less than an hour away
- The Historial de la Vendée in Les Lucs sur Boulogne