About this Holiday rental
This large villa, located near the natural site of the Pointe d'Arçay, is perfect for a stay at the seaside.
On the ground floor, you will find a large living room with lounge and open kitchen, a dining room (20 m2) with a sofa bed and access to the patio and garden.The front part of the house also includes a bedroom with a double bed (140 cm) and a second bedroom with two bunk single beds (90 cm) and another bed (80 cm), a shower-room and two separate toilets. The living room and both bedrooms open onto a veranda south-facing. The ground is closed.Upstairs, you will find with another bedroom (double bed 140 cm) and a bathroom with toilets.
Three options are available : rent the entire house (capacity 8 persons), or just le ground floor (capacity 6 persons), or the living part of the ground floor with the first floor (capacity 2 or 4 persons). In the last two cases, you'll get a 10% discount on the listed price (and the cleaning service decreased to 60 Euros).
In any case, I only rentfor a minimum of one week.
- Large house with a flexible configuration
- The beaches and the pine forest at ten minutes walk.
- City center and its market at 400 meters.
Type of property : House , individual
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 105 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 8 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 80 cm,2 x 90 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- La Pointe d'Arçay : a natural reserve between river and ocean, with sightseing-tours are organized during summer.
- La Casse de la Belle-Henriette : natural reserve for wildlife and exceptionnel flora.
- The beaches of La Faute-sur-Mer : La Grand Plage, the Belugas beach, the Thistles beach and a nudist beach.
- Plenty of hiking and biking trails.
- Les Sables d'Olonne, La Rochelle and the Ile de Ré, rowboat trips in the Marais Poitevin....