About this Guest house
Did you know? The venue inspired Charles Perrault to write his famous fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
The two bedrooms have a surface area over 40m² and a lounge corner. Both are on the first floor:
- La Chambre de Bonne Maman: double bed (and 2 single beds), bathroom with wet room-style shower, separate WC.
- La Chambre de l'Evêque: kingsize bed (+ 1 large single bed and a convertible seat-bed), bathroom with antique-style taps, two wash basins, WC in the bathroom.
Your getaway in these timeless surroundings continues in the breakfast room / library with open fire, lounge corner, etc. Outside, you can relax on our garden furniture and in the swimming pool, potter about on the lake in our rowing boat and go for a bike ride to get some fresh air…
Foreign Languages: English /
- The huge garden of the property
- The natural swimming pool
- Spending here a romantic night
Kind of bedroom :
House of character
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 40 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Internet connection
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Monkey Valley (Vallée des Singes),
- Crocodile Planet (Planète des Crocodiles), etc.
For more cultural sightseeing:
- Saint Savin Abbey,
- the Church of Notre Dame in Poitiers.
And for well-being:
- the Balnéoforme Centre at Abyssea in Civaux
- the Spa Source in la Roche-Posay, spa town.