Family ensuite-B&B in a fully-refurbished barn, sleeping 6, just 30mins from Futuroscope and Poitiers
About this Guest house
Barn conversion fully refurbished in a vintage-inspired design on a travel theme.
The house, situated in Valdivienne, between Chauvigny and Civaux, overlooks the Vienne Valley and stands in a 5,000m² fully enclosed shady garden with trees, flower beds and a vegetable garden.
This family ensuite-b&b has two large bedrooms, each with a double and a single bed. Breakfast is served on the terrace or in the dining room. There is a guest lounge for reading, watching television or listening to music.
Energy-giving massages and sophrology treatments available from Cathy, the owner, to ease away negative tension and stress, releasing repressed emotions, allowing you to let go and restore harmony to body and mind. The massage practice is in the property.
Put yourself in the capable hands of a energy-giving treatment practitioner: Cathy’s comforting and soothing massages will improve your energy balance. To free yourself from a mental block and learn to manage your emotions and stress, you can also try sophrology, shiatsu and relaxation.
Foreign Languages: English /
- The 5000m2 property
- The guest lounge (reading, listening to music...)
- Energy-giving massages and sophrology treatments
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 21 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 6 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 90 cm,1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- the medieval town of Chauvigny and the Giants of the Sky birds of prey show,
- Crocodile Planet (Planète des Crocodiles),
- Snake Island (Ile aux Serpents),
- Monkey Valley (Vallée des Singes),
- DéfiPlanet' at Dienné,
- kayaking in Chauvigny,
- La Roche-Posay thermal spa resort,
- the Roc-to-Sorcerers (Roc aux Sorciers) in Angles sur l’Anglin
- or unwind in the spa and indoor swimming pool at the Abysséa Centre, just 10 minutes away by car,