Independent house 165 m2, garden 3000 m2, 6 persons, private swimming pool, jacuzzi, Arles, Camargue, Bouches du Rhône
About this Holiday rental
Discover the Camargue and the Alpilles, staying at the Pré des Alpilles, villa 165 m2 on closed ground of 3000 m2, high-end services. Enjoy the private pool and spa / jacuzzi. 7 km from Arles, in the countryside, in the middle of meadows, Le Pré des Alpilles for 6 people offers:
On the ground floor :
- large dining room of 62 m² with lounge area (flat screen TV), and meals, large fully equipped kitchen (piano 4 gas burners and integrated plancha, large oven, extractor hood, American fridge, microwave, dishwasher ).
- parental suite: a room with 1 bed 2 persons 160x200cm, large dressing room and a bathroom with walk-in shower, double sink and heated towel rail.- separate toilet.
- comfortable living room of 45 m² with fitted bar: 4 burner gas hob, oven, dishwasher combined 6 seats, coffee pod Nespresso. Wood stove. Sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV. Adjoining private terrace with Jacuzzi / private heated spa (2 seats and 2 lying) and bioclimatic pergola.
- a bedroom with 1 double bed 160x200cm.
- a room with 2 single beds 90x200cm.
- a bathroom with corner bath, double sink and heated towel rail.
- Separate WC with washbasin.
Private swimming pool 8x4m (max prof 2m), accessible from 15/04 to 30/09. 3000 m² gravelled courtyard.
Have to do :
Arles, Les Baux de Provence, The Camargue, Orange, Avignon, Aix,
the Camargue, territory where men live with horses, bulls, birds, the sky and water. Natural spaces preserved, exceptional flora and fauna in Europe, protected by the Regional Natural Park of Camargue, it is a unique landscape. Arles is classified by UNESCO as World Heritage of Humanity.
By connecting the Saintes-Maries to Arles, different stops are possible, such as the ornithological park of the Pont de Gau, the House of the Regional Natural Park of Camargue or the castle of Avignon, all the more interesting as it reconciles the arts and architecture. Nature is everywhere, spreading its rice fields and ponds, while emerge in places mas and huts gardians (houses with whitewashed walls and lined with reeds) lurking at the end of a path. A stop in a small restaurant in the area will be an opportunity to taste the gardianne de bull. And the discovery of Arles will perhaps lead you to the Museum of Ancient Arles, located on the banks of the Rhone.
Hiking, horse riding, mountain biking, cycling, water sports, golf ....
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Private swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Peaceful place
- Nice location for visiting
Type of property : Apartment , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Neuf de caractère
Area : 165 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Table tennis