Le Crêt de la Neige - Le Grand Colombier beautiful 75 m2 apartment accomodating 4 people In touristic village of Lélex part of the Monts Jura -40kms from Genève
About this Holiday rental
In touristic village of Lélex part of the Monts Jura resorts in the heart of the Valserine valley and at the foot of the Cret de la Neige (alt. 1.720m), charming apartment accomodating 4 people only two steps from the Catheline gondola..
Located on the 1st floor of an old hotel renovated into residence, beautiful 75 m2 apartment accomodating 4 people fully renovated in 2016 and boasting a triple exposure.
Free Internet access (Wi-Fi) available on premises.
The apartment includes:
- A large living room with a sofa bed, flat screen TV and DVD player
- An open kitchen with a refrigerator, a freezer, a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave oven and ceramic hob.
- A scullery with a washing machine and a dryer.
- Two rooms: the first with a double bed (140 × 190) and the second two single beds (90 × 190).
- A bathroom with a heated towel rail.
- Separate toilets
- A ski locker is available on ground floor There is free parking just across the residence.
+ Contacter le propriétaire
- At the foot of the slopes and hiking departures
- beautiful 75 m2 apartment accomodating 4 people
- Lélex Monts Jura resorts summer-winter
Type of property : Apartment , floor, village
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 75 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
49 downhill ski slopes and 120 kms of cross-country skiing.
The village of Lélex is nestled in the the valley of the Valserine, 26 alpine ski trails spread over 30 kms.
- Direct access to the slopes by the Catheline cable car, which also runs in the summer and allows walkers or cyclists to reach the peaks.
- The French Ski School from the age of 4.
- The children’s club from 3 to 12 years old.
- Mountain bike: a loop of 40km is marked out from Lélex, for experienced cyclists. It is permitted to take pedestrian paths giving priority to pedestrians.
- The electric bike rides in the Haut Jura Regional Natural Park with a dedicated trail: Au Fil de la Valserine.
- The Valserine golf course.
- 300 kms of hiking.
- A ride in sled dogs.
- The lake of Les Rousses.
- Europe’s longest rail sled run on the Faucille pass: 1 km of downhill accessible to all.
- The classified natural site of the Cascades du Hérisson.
- The thermal baths of Yverdon.
- The thermal baths of Lavey-les-Bains