Le Vallon du Savel (Southern Ardèche) - Village house with terrace 500m from the river Ardèche and 250m from de Green Way
About this Holiday rental
The Vallon du Savel, the nature of southern Ardèche is so beautiful !
Close to exceptional natural sites, our house is located in the heart of the charming village of Pradons in a quiet alley. Pradons is in the center of the tourist area Pont d'Arc Ardèche, at halfway between Aubenas and Vallon Pont d'Arc. The most beautiful villages and outstanding sites of southern Ardèche are only a few kilometers : Balazuc, Labeaume, Vogüé, Lagorce, Chauvet-Pont d'Arc cavern, Aven d'Orgnac, natural reserve of the Ardèche Gorges, Païolive woods, Chassezac Gorges, Monts d'Ardèche natural regional park, Cévennes national park, etc.
In this natural environment, you can practice sports such as hiking, mountain biking, cycling, canoeing/kayaking, climbing, running, paragliding and even skydiving at 200km/h... The aerodrome of Aubenas is 9km from your rental home (10 minutes drive). The Cirque de Gens and its climbing routes are a 15-minutes walk. The Via Ardèche (greenway), starting hiking or biking, is 250m from our house. The Ardèche River, the beach and the canoe base in Pradons are 350m from our accommodation. Do not hesitate to visit our website "https://levallondusavel.fr" for more information.
Our village house is recently renovated on 2 levels. It offers a covered terrace from which one can see the escarpment of the limestone plateau of Gras. The Ardèche River fashioned one of its most beautiful meanders, the Cirque de Gens. At the foot of its cliffs, small beaches invite you to swim. The first level is composed of a parental room with a 180x200cm bed and a lounge opened onto a fully equipped kitchen.
A large bedroom is adjusted to better accommodate families on level 2. It can be configured in one 180x200cm bed and one 90x200cm bed, or in three beds of 90x200cm. There are also a shower room and a separate toilet. We provide you towels (a shower towel and a face cloth towel) and linens for your stay (beds made on arrival). This household textiles must be kept inside, thank you to bring your own beach towels. We also offer a closed local for your equipments (bikes, hiking equipment, climbing equipment, stroller, beach games, running...).
Further information :
- - The rates include flat fee of 60kWh/week (ecological approach for a rational use of air conditioning and heat). Contradictory reading of the electricity meter carried out during the entry and exit inventories. If over, pricing of consumption at the EDF Blue rate in force (0,1597€ TTC/kWh on 2020) ;
- - Tourist tax not included ;
- - Final cleaning not included (final cleaning option except kitchen for 80 euros) ;
- - Non-smoking accommodation ;
- - No pets allowed ;
- - Accommodation not suitable for parties and evenings. Noise pollution prohibited ;
- - Deposit of 500 € in cash for accommodation ;
- - Deposit of 80 € in cash for the household.
- - Free car parks nearby (Place Nicolas, place of the cemetery, on the banks of the Ardèche, in front of the Roadster restaurant and bar) ;
- - Air-conditioned housing.
Municipal identification number : 07183 000004 Y3 + Contacter le propriétaire
Foreign Languages: English /
- Near the river (beach) and the Green Way
- Village heart, recent renovation, nice decoration
- Canoeing, hiking, biking, climbing nearby
Type of property : House , floor, terraced, village
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 80 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 5 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 3 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- the Cirque de Gens, its climbing routes and its small beaches (10 minutes walk) ;
- marked trails (by walk or mountain biking) and the greenway "Via Ardèche" (250m) ;
- the village of Ruoms by the greenway (3km) ;
- the most beautiful villages and outstanding sites of Southern Ardèche (Pont-d'Arc Cavern, Natural Reserve of the Gorges of the Ardèche, Aven d'Orgnac, Balazuc, Labeaume, Les Vans, ...) ;
- the Monts d'Ardèche natural regional Park and the Cévennes National Park (30km);
- Montélimar (50km);
- the Pont du Gard (75km);
- Avignon (90km) - Festival in July;
- Nîmes (90km) - Roman remains;
- beaches of the Mediterranean Sea (140km).