About this Guest house
- Relaxation area with TV TNT, sofa bed (for 1 child).
- Living area with table, chairs, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Fireplace in period stones, sheltering a wood stove, very pleasant in autumn / winter (provided wood and stove lit at your arrival).
- Nice room of 14 m² with 1 double bed (140 × 190), beautiful bed linen, large wardrobe.
- Possibility to add a cot for free. To specify during your reservation.
- Large bathroom of 10 m² with 2 sinks, large thalasso shower, heated towel rail.
- Access to the bathroom can be done from the bedroom through a sliding door, or independently.
- Small 100% natural welcome soaps are offered. They are handcrafted by Angélique - Les Senteurs Ardéchoises.
- Independent toilet.
+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Opening of the SPA at the end of 2018
- Owner farmer, local produce
- Shared pool available
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 35 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 3 persons
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 120 cm,1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)
- Community pool (with guests)
Gourmet discovery, cultural escape, sports getaway or parenthesis well-being, so many choices that allow you to concoct a program to suit your desires.
On site, tourist brochures and other sites to visit will be offered.
In Saint Maurice d'Ibie
- Hiking marked out (books of walks provided).
- The Auberge des Salèlles: restaurant 50 meters from us.
- The Levant: Bistrot de Pays.
- Village festivities (bread festival and country festival on August 15th, outdoor cinema).
Relaxation and well-being
- You can book your massages and relaxation sessions with Isabelle, 200 m from our small hamlet or on site in our accommodation.
- All information by clicking here.
- Spa Lou Capitelle in Vogüé: 30 minutes from home.
The great sites of southern Ardèche
- The Cave of Pont d'Arc in Vallon Pont d'Arc (16 km - reservation highly recommended).
- Large site of L'Aven d'Orgnac in Orgnac l'Aven (30 km).
- The Cave of La Madeleine Saint Remèze (30 km).
- Lavender Museum in Saint Remèze (27 km).
- The Magnanerie, breeding silkworm Lagorce (13 km).
Vallon Pont d'Arc and its activities
- Descent of the Gorges de l'Ardèche by canoe (many providers in Vallon Pont d'Arc).
- Tree climbing with Indy Park (19 km) and Adventure Camp (29 km).
- Horse riding.
- First flight and ultralight with Loisirs Sud Ardèche (35 km).
- Walks and visits of Villages of Character.
Discovery of Ardèche Wines
- Discovery of natural wines at Domaine des Deux Terres in Villeneuve de Berg (11 km) and Mas d'Intras in Valvignères (13 km).
- Tasting of local wines at the Montfleury wine cooperative in Mirabel (14 km).
- Neovinum wine-making area in Ruoms (23 km).
- Other sites will be on site.
Address of the accommodation
- Swimming pool and SPA
- Large terrace of 100 m².
- Great localisation