About this Holiday rental
In the countryside in a green setting the cottage Buissières is located on the ground floor of the house owners but completely independent.
You have a large living room with sitting area, a kitchen, a bathroom with toilet, a room with a 140cm bed and a room with 2 beds 90cm.
You also have a large terrace shaded by a vineyard and surrounded by wisteria, a garden, a petanque and a beautiful swimming pool and 2 private parking spaces on fenced.
The central location of the cottage allows you to shine throughout the Ardèche to discover its varied landscapes
We accept pets compatible with our two cats Bali and Ti'créol and our dog Gandhi (Labrador type) very nice and used to children.
- linens provided
Type of property : Apartment , individual, ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 88 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 5 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 3 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)
- Swimming: in the river. The Ardèche is 7.5 km from the hamlet but you will also find many small rivers very pleasant to swim. (guide provided) Fishing: 1st and 2nd category on the Ardèche and its tributaries
- Tennis: 2 courts in the village and a large club in Aubenas
- Horse riding: 2 equestrian clubs in Aubenas and its region Mountain biking, Cycling: you will find your happiness for sure ...
- Hiking: many courses in the region some of which pass very close to the cottage
- Canoeing kayak: This is the "national" sport in Ardèche. You will find everywhere from Aubenas to Vallon boat rental.
- Climbing: a climbing site near Vesseaux: La Louyre. But there are others on the Chassezac ...
- Shops: a small self-service, 1 bakery, and 1 butcher-deli (Bio) and 1 post office in Vesseaux.