Ioarana - Air-conditioned family suite with swimming pool in Drôme des Collines
About this Guest house
Ideal location in Drôme hills halfway between Vercors, Provence and Ardèche.
We welcome you in a 50 m² suite attached to our house.
You can enjoy its 35 m² solarium, its garden of around 1000 m², a summer kitchen with extra cooking facilities and especially its 10x5 salt swimming pool.
EVERYTHING IS ENTIRELY RESERVED FOR YOU!!!
Located on the first floor, the suite consists of two air-conditioned bedrooms (one with a queen size bed and the other with two single beds), a small TV lounge including a coffee machine, a kettle, a microphone -waves and a small fridge, a bathroom with double sinks and separate WC.
You will have access to an extra kitchen in the garden including plancha and electric plates with the necessary kitchen.
Access to the suite is totally independent. You can park on the property.
We welcome travelers in person and remain at your disposal throughout your stay.
We will offer breakfasts in packed lunches. It consists of pastries, fruits, yogurts and fruit juices.
Tea, coffee and chocolate are available in your living room.
We ask you to specify when booking if you are specified.
Swimming pool and summer kitchen open from June to October
Foreign Languages: English /
- swimming pool
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Summer kitchen
Address of the accommodation
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 50 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Le Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval just 15min away
- Tain l'Hermitage at 15min with the city of chocolate, the wine route of the Rhône valley, the Maison M. Chapoutier and the cellars of Tain for wine lovers
- The house of ceramics and the Revol factory store in Saint Uze 8 minutes away
- Lake Saint Barthélémy de Vals just 5min away and Lake Champos 15min away
- Bren Parrot Park 4min away
- Marthe Robin's farm 12min away
- Romans sur Isère 25min away with its shoe museum and Marques Avenue among others...