HERMITAGE: Gite in the heart of the village beautiful stone house completely renovated
About this Holiday rental
Overlooking the Rhone Valley, the medieval village of SAINT RESTITUT invites you to feel the soul of this luminous Provence.
At the heart of this oak wooded hillside, discover the Hermitage, beautiful stone cottage, fully restored with lots of charm, nestled in this environment of calm and serenity where for centuries, at the bend of charming alleys of stones, there are many historical monuments.
This furnished non-smoking tourism, classified 4 keys in 2019, is equipped with a fitted kitchen with microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, storage space, a living room of 22 m2 and on the floor a big room of 17 m2 (with bed in 160), air-conditioning, a room of water ample with a cabin of shower of 90x140, dry towels, toilets independent.
Parking in the immediate vicinity of the house.
The Hermitage is a few steps away from the classified monuments of Saint Restitut which dominates the ancestral lanes of the village, a few steps from the fountains. All shops at 5 minutes.
PROMOTIONAL Rates for this YEAR OF OPENING 2020:
370 euros the week of March 30 to July 25, 2020
450 euros the week: from July 25 to August 1, 2020
490 euros the week: from August 1 to August 8 , 2020
380 euros the week: from August 22 to 29 , 2020
Rate valid for 2 people
Towels (2 towels / pers), bed sheets 160X200 and end-of-stay cleaning are also included.
Information and booking by mail or phone 7 days a week from 9 am to 10 pm
More photos of the Hermitage on request
Pets not allowed.
Very many visits and activities near the Hermitage:
- Castle of the Marquise de Sévigné at 20 mn
- Castle of Suze la Rousse at 12 mn
- The Enclave of the Popes at 10 mn
- Orange city at 25 mn, Avignon and its festival in July at 40 mn
- Saint Paul three castles Roman city 7 minutes
- Côtes du Rhône Wine Route at 5 mn
- Balsam of Venice, its Muscat at 35 mn
- The vineyards and wineries of Châteauneuf du Pape, Rasteau, Gigondas ....
- at 30 mn
- The crocodile farm at 15 mn
- The Abbey of Aiguebelle since the year 1137 to 25 minutes (its famous syrups, liqueurs ...)
- Provencal markets in all seasons in the surrounding villages at 10 mn
- Gourmet week-ends from November to March in the country of Truffle with the markets of Richerenches and Saint Paul three castles at 5 minutes and the festivities must-see (the party around the truffle omelet in Saint Paul in February)
- Gourmet and local restaurants near the Hermitage
- Discovery tour of the Pierre de Saint Restitut (2 circuits) from its narrow streets
- Lake Pignedoré 15 minutes (swimming, windsurfing, pedal boats, tavern, free access and parking)
- Belvedere du Massif du Barry offering breathtaking views of the Rhone Valley and the Monts d'Ardèche (starting point for hiking trails) at 7 mn
- The Cave of the Pont d 'Arc, the canyon of the Gorges de l'Ardèche (swimming, canoeing, water sports) at 30 mn
- The 4-star Marzal Grotto and its 30-minute Underground World Museum
- The Bishops' Palace at 18 mn, The Lavender Museum at Saint Remèze at 35 mn
+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Village Classified Remarkable Heritage Site
- Towels, sheets and end of stay cleaning included
Type of property : House , village
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 62 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner