About this Holiday rental
In any season, you will like to spend your holidays with family or friends in this apartment of 46 m², very well equipped, functional and practical with bathtub in the bathroom, separate WC, its three real bedrooms, a kitchenette in the main room . Its 20m2 balcony facing south-southwest will offer you a breathtaking view of the village of ST Nicolas la Chapelle and the Val d´Arly.
The apartment is located in the heart of the Val d´Arly, a village resort that looks like a small mountain village which has a veritable heart of a lively and thrilling village where mountain dwellers and visitors happily rub shoulders. Lovers of culture and local life will be delighted: medieval church, charming alleys, local specialties ... just like lovers of skiing and breathtaking panoramas, all under the protective eye of the majestic Mont-Blanc.
Housekeeping on request. Sheets and towels not provided.
- Living room furnished with a sofa, TV.
- Dining area with a dining table for 6 people
- Fully equipped kitchenette: microwave, hotplates, fridge, toaster, filter coffee machine, kettle ...
- Two bedroom with double bed 140 x 190 cm. Storage.
- A bedroom with bunk beds. Storage and office area.
- Bathroom with bathtub
- separate WC
- Balcony with garden furniture. Nice view of the village and the mountain
- Ski room on the ground floor
- Private parking in the residence
All the village shops within walking distance: Bars, Pubs, Food, Caterers, Tobacconist / Press, Bookstores, Gifts / Souvenirs, Regional products, delicatessens, Hairdressing, Well-being, Bakeries, Jewelery, Restaurants, Butchers / Delicatessens, Stores de Sports, Producers, Farm sales, Laundromat.
Located in the most authentic of the Savoyard valleys, Flumet is a charming village at the crossroads of great excursions to Italy, Switzerland, Annecy or Chamonix.
Between Beaufortain and the Aravis chain, between Megève and Albertville, the apartment is ideally located close to the slopes (185 km ski area) and the lake.
- Flumet in winter: it is a medium-altitude village resort with a ski area linked to the heart of the Espace Diamant, i.e. more than 185 km of slopes in total. A slalom stadium, a boarder-cross, toboggan runs, themed snowshoe outings, a ski school, yooner, snowscoot ...
- Flumet in summer: it is a tourist crossroads on the route des Grandes Alpes and the starting point for numerous excursions and hikes. The Val d'Arly Mont Blanc has 30 MTB-FFC trails, 300 km of marked hiking trails, a body of water fitted out and decorated for swimming, play areas and picnic areas. Tennis, volleyball and football, river fishing, climbing wall, mini zip line for children ...
By car :
10 minutes from Megève, 15 minutes from Les Saisies and La Clusaz, 25 minutes from Albertville, 40 minutes from Chamonix, 50 minutes from Italy, 1 hour from Annecy and Geneva, 2 hours from Lyon
By TGV to Albertville (bus transfer in 40 minutes):
Direct trains from Paris, Nantes, Strasbourg, Lille: 4 hours from Lille, 3:40 from Paris, 6:20 from Brussels (Eurostar), 5 hours from London
By plane, the airports:
- Geneva - Cointrin at 70 km
- Lyon St Exupéry at 160 km
- Chambéry-Aix les Bains at 90 km
- Annecy-Meythet at 60 km
- 50 m from the apartment, free ski buses facilitate your travel between the village center and the foot of the slopes, let yourself be transported in complete safety
Apartment on the 2nd floor without elevator
+ Contacter le propriétaire
- 3 independent bedrooms
- close to shops in the village center
- Ideal in any season
Type of property : location.content.type_habitation.
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 50 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge